first sleepover 🩸

billies pov

immediately my eyes shot open as i felt my heart rate speed up. i untangled myself from y/n's arms as carefully as possible, trying not to wake her up, and grabbed my hoodie and shorts off the floor from where they had been laying the whole night. 

i ran out of bed and into the bathroom down the hall, bringing my phone with me as i ran. of course my worst fucking nightmare had to happen the first night i slept at y/ns house, especially when we both slept in nothing but our underwear. 

the blood that stained by legs made my shoulders shudder, as i tried my best to ignore the waves of unbearable pain rushing through my body while i cleaned myself, searching the cupboards for anything that would save me. 

i had been to y/ns house many times and i knew shed have stuff somewhere but i couldnt find anything, and i started to freak out, realising i most likely left a huge stain on her bed. i might as well just die here on her goddamn toilet. 

my phone buzzes, giving me a shock. 

baby 💗

dont tell me you left already my beds getting cold :(
are you okay my baby, where are you?

sorry baby im just in the bathroom sorting something out, ill be back soon 😉

__

my heart pumped even harder in my chest, and i felt so terrible lying to her, because i knew in a matter of minutes she'd know anyway. she knew me very well.

just like that i heard a knock on the door

"i dont know why i knocked im coming in anyway", she says as she walks into the bathroom holding a pad and some of her black sweatpants and new underwear. our relationship really has no limits if were sharing underwear.

"im so sorry baby, i swear i did not mean to fucking leak on your bed. im so embarrassed oh my godddd", i say burying my head in my hands, and shaking it as my voice chokes up. 

"mamas, you really think i give a fuck? i would've had to change the sheets because of what you did to me last night anyway", she says smirking, and sitting on the tiled floor in front of me, after kissing my wild black hair. she starts pulling my shorts and underwear off my legs and dresses me with the new underwear that has the pad on it. 

"on a serious note tho, are you okay? i dont think its normal to have your period this much baby" she says concerned. 

i knew that it was bad that my body was being weird, because i literally had my period less than a week ago, and now i had gotten it again, but i had been avoiding going to the doctor. 

"i know but i just dont wanna go to the doctor. every time i go they just tell me that im fine and-", i pause mid sentence and scrunch up my face in pain, letting out a small breath to try and let the cramp escape. i fall back against the toilet seat, holding my stomach tightly with my arms.

"ow fuck", i say as the pain intensifies significantly. tears start rolling down my cheeks, and the pain becomes so unbearable i physically cant take it. 

"oh baby im so so sorry", y/n says, holding my shoulders as i get up from the toilet, walking over to the sink. 

she flushes the completely red toilet, and then walks over to me, wrapping her arms around my torso gently as i lean over the sink. my whole body shivers, and i feel so ill. its like theres a monster inside my body tearing down my insides. 

"if you need to throw up baby just do it. you might feel better if you do. im right here", she says soothingly into my ear. she starts tying my hair back, and by the time shes finished, im throwing up whatever was left in my stomach, and she begins rubbing my back gently. 

"stay right here, im gonna run downstairs and get you some medicine baby", she says. 

i sit down on the cold floor next to the toilet and stare up at the ceiling. 

i really should go to the doctor. 

a few minutes later y/n returns to the bathroom holding my water bottle, some medicine and the heat pack belt thing that helps with my cramps. 

"once you eat some food and take this medicine, im taking you to the doctor, even if we have to bring a bag for you to throw up in okay?", she says, still looking down at me, concerned. 

"okay thank you baby", i reply with a small giggle. 

__

eventually, we leave the bathroom after i finally finish throwing up, and can slightly walk. y/n helps me get dressed, and carries me to the car. i giggle the whole time as she carries me through her house like a baby. 

butterflies rush through my stomach as she starts the engine, and we begin driving to the doctor..