aftercare

plz read - read 'first time ❗️', before this because it will probably make more sense. 

__
billies pov

we layed in bed for about 10 minutes cuddling in silence, while we listened to my playlist. i could feel her body relaxing but i needed to get her cleaned up before we slept. i wanted to make sure, for both of our sakes, that we established a good aftercare routine, so i tapped her shoulder, and sat up in bed. 

"baby, we gotta do some aftercare, are you up for that?", i whispered softly. 

"yeah of course", she responded. 

I scooped her up out of bed and carried her in my arms into the bathroom. i placed her on the counter as i started the shower. i wanted it to be perfect so i went back into our room and grabbed a speaker, a lighter, and some pajamas for both of us. i placed the things on the other side of the counter and then lit the candles in the bathroom. 

by now the shower was nearly hot enough so i started undressing y/n, and she yawned sleepily. she looked so beautiful in every way, and i was so grateful for her. 

i connected my ohone to the speaker and then played some quiet calm music, as i undressed myself. 

went walked into the shower and i pulled her into my embrace as we let the water run over our connected bodies. i hummed along to the song, and rested my head on her shoulder, cuddling her from behind as we swayed in peaceful silence. 

i massaged her shoulders, and then washed her body. i made sure to wash everywhere, being careful when i got to between her legs. i knew shed be sensitive since it was her first time. 

i washed her hair, and kissed her body as we relaxed in the shower. she helped me wash my body and hair and then we got out, letting the steam evaporate out from the shower. 

i wrapped us both in a towel, and then dried her hair, and her body. i helped her get dressed into her pajamas, and then she brushed her teeth while i got dressed. 

we did our skincare together, and then i carried her back to our bed. 

"thank you for being so open baby, im so proud of you". i whispered to her as she laid in my arms. 

"i wouldnt have done it with anyone else but you billie. you make me feel so safe and loved, i love you more than ive ever loved anyone". she whispered back. 

my arms filled with tears, and i tried my hardest not to let them spill, but relentlessly, i let them fall. 

"baby im crying your so perfect", i giggled as i sniffled and attempted to wipe my tears that just kept falling. 

she turned around and faced me, laying on her stomach with her head propped up on her arms. 

"awwwwww dont cry babyyyy, you mean so much to meeee." she said as she wiped my tears away, smiling. 

"okay enough of this, i think we should sleep im so tired", i giggled again, and pulled her back into my embrace. 

we fell asleep in eachothers arms, with the quiet, calming music still playing from the bathroom as we slept. 

______

sorry this was short and boring but i had this in my drafts and just thought i should post it to get rid of it!!!!

pleaseeeeee i need suggestions if you have any x