big sister billlieee 2 🩸

olives pov

she sits on the floor, showing me how to put the pad on, and then slides my new shorts and the underwear with the pad over to me. 

"okay, put these on and gimme all the dirty shit and ill go get the stain out", she says, turning around so i dont feel uncomfortable when im getting changed. 

"this is probably weird but you can get some toilet paper and like wet it and just use that to clean yourself up before you have a shower, cause bitch you got blood everywhere.", she says facing the door. 

"yeah okay, heres my clothes", i say, handing them to her as she turns around. 

she dumps them in the sink so she can hug me after i stand up and wash my hands. im still crying, and i dont even know why, but she hugs my tighter as i sob into her chest. 

"awh baby i promise itll be okay. it only lasts for like 5 days every month, i swear its over before you know it. does your stomach hurt again?", she says calmly whiserping into my ear. 

"yeah it hurts so bad", i respond. 

"damn it must be genetics cause i get cramps that hurt like a bitch too"

"i dont know how you survive that every month especially when you have to perform."

"girl i dont know either. anyway lemme get you some more medicine and a heat pack and then you should go back to sleep. when you wake up tho you gotta tell mom, shes gonna be so happy.", she says. 

we walk back to our bunks and she goes back to her cupboard. 

"i dont know where tf you can buy this shit in this country so just take my pads and shit and if u wanna try tampons me, or claudia can teach u. also im gonna get u a heat pack and- actually no im gonna take u shopping today and we can just hang out and get u some stuffff", whispers, and i can tell shes so happy to be a big sister and shes probably been waiting for this. she hands me the medicine and then walks downstairs with me following, to the small kitchen to heat up the heat pack in the microwave. 

"this is gonna help alot with your cramps", she says, bringing it out of the microwave and handing it to me. 

billies pov

its only like 7am, but im filled with excitment because olive got her first periodd! i feel bad because i know it cant be fun for her, but as a big sister ive been waiting for this day for so long. 

i follow her back into the room, and claudia is on her phone in her bunk but finneas is still asleep. luckily no one elses beds are in our room, so we dont really have to worry too much about waking anyone up, but finneas and claudia. 

we reach olives bed and the first thing i see as i start helping her get back into bed is a giant red stain. 

"oh shit, i think you leaked on the bed too", i say frowning at her empathetically. 

claudia must have heard us as we hear her speak from her bed above olives. 

"omg did you start your period olive", she says grogily, as she had clearly just woken up. 

"yea i did, it hurts like a bitch", she says angrily back to claudia. 

"i know girl i know. if you need anything just call out okay?", she says, while i start changing the sheets and grabbing new ones to put on her bed for her. 

"yea thanks", olive replies to claudia, and lay olive down in her freshly made bed, and place the heat pack back on her stomach. 

"kay try and sleep some more, your definitely gonna need it, but if you need anything im just gonna be washing everything, so you can come find me or just ask claudia okay?", i say, and i kiss her forehead as she nods in response. 

I leave the room with the stained sheets and go into the bathroom to grab her stained clothes from the sink where i left them. The stains are pretty big but i think i can get them out. 

My mom comes into the small laundry sort of room in the back of the tour bus, wondering what im doing awake this early. i usually never wake up this early so it must be surprising for her. 

she rests her head on my shoulder, watching carefully as i scrub at the red stains. 

"oh no baby, did you leak?"

"well i dont wanna speak for her but it definitely wasnt me. i think olive wants to talk to you when she wakes up", i say smiling wide. 

she gasps, just as i did earlier. " no way! she got it? omg wow my babies growing up." her eyes fill with tears and i giggle at her cuteness. 

"yeah but i told her to go back to sleep cause she was in a lot of pain and she was crying and stuff. but i think im gonna take her out just us two later if thats okay. we dont have a show tonight so we can all hang out later.", i say as i chuck all of the stained items into the washer to hopefully get the stains out. 

"of course billie. your such a great big sister, i love you.", she says, walking away. 

olives pov

i wake up to the sound of my moms voice whispering good morning in my ear. im assuming, by the look on her face, that billie has already told her what happened, and she pulls me into a tight hug. 

"ohhh my beautiful girl your all so grown up now, how do you feel?", she says loudly, not caring that finneas was still asleep. 

"eh i feel the same just a bit more like gross", i say, and she grins and hugs me again. 

"okay well its like 9am now, so i think you should get up and take a shower, and im gonna make u some breakfast, and then i think billies gonna take u out how does that sound?" she says sweetly. 

i love my mom so much, and im so grateful to have to many amazing women through this, but it feels very weird to have so much attention on me. 

__

after breakfast, where im slightly humiliated by billie and claudia telling literally everyone what happened, including finneas, my dad and all of the people on the team, billie helps me pick out and outfit, and we get an uber to a mall near us, and claudia comes too. sadly, since were on tour, we cant drive in billies car, but we manage. 

Billie is wearing a pretty basic, all black outfit with a hat and a hoodie and sunglasses to avoid people seeing her, and im wearing something similar, mainly because i dont want to leak, but also because billie picked it for me. 

billies pov

we walk around the mall and claudia and i share stories to olive about getting our period to try and make her feel better. I buy her pads and tampons and a heat pack, along with some other things that i think she'll need and then we go back to the tour bus. 

for the rest of the day when we get back to the tour bus, we just lay around a chill out. i dont leave olives side, because i just wanna look out for her, and im happy when she asks me lots of questions. man i love being an older sister. 

_____________________________________

okay im sorry this is just so weird but here u go i guess. i dont really care if no one likes this lil thing or not cause its MY story but it was fun to write so here u go

also can u imagine how good of a big sister billie would be i cant wait until she or finneas has kids so she can be a mom or an aunty. 

ALSO i have not edited this