Chapter 14 - Coronation

"You have your Empire, Wilhelm." Andarta called. 

Wilhelm woke up to return to the same void he had experienced before, and to the same holy being he had met before. It had been four months since the Prussian-Bavarian war. 

"Indeed I do. It appears I had dropped off to sleep, before my coronation." Wilhelm said, looking around. Gazing at the glowing light that surrounded them. "Thank you for your support during my war with Bavaria."

"You didn't need much support, much of what happened was caused by you alone. I must admit, I'm impressed." Andarta stated.

"Indeed, Prussia has thrived under me. And I am thankfull for it. Since the war, Hess has been writing the constitution of the Empire, soon we will have to start thinking about a police force. Teila has agreed to be coronated Queen of Bavaria. My Chancellor, Felix, has commenced a new expansion effort in the east, and in the south by constructing new port towns. Germany itself has also seen growth, many people have flocked to Germany, creating many new towns and cities." Wilhelm explained.

"It is because of your meritocracy, the best rise to the top. No matter what they are, especially faunus. I've heard that you've become an idol for Faunus resistance groups in Visea." Andarta informed.

"Anything to agrivate my father." Wilhelm chuckled. 

"Is your new butler getting along ok?" Andarta asked.

"Yes, Schmidt is settling in. He has worked in other big houses before, and is freindly with Mary. The new footmen seem to like him. So it's all working out. Wilhelmshaven is beginning construction of the first destroyer." Wilhelm said

"Do you have crews for them?" Andarta questioned.

"They have almost finished training. I even have a candidate for the head of the Kriegsmarine." Wilhelm voiced. Karla Strasser was evident in training that she was a capable leader, so Wilhelm raised her to Commodore and has taken over training of new sailors. She has also been helping Wilhelm to design new ships, taking a key interest in the potential power of aircraft. Karla's cousin, Conradine Weser was experimenting with suggestions from the Kaiser and Luke. Luke's economic strategies and reforms allowed more efficient tax collections, this combined with migration of more people improved the income of the Empire tenfold. Luke had also been lending a hand with creating tanks. Prussia's RAD department had completed the engine and oil had been discovered on the coast and Smasher had began operations to start drilling it. Smasher had also been building new factories to produce the engines and refineries to turn crude oil into fuel and other materials. 

"Seems like you have everything handled. I'm off now, enjoy your coronation." Andarta said, Wilhelm bowed his head with thanks. 

Wilhelm woke up to the light tapping of Serina, in her white uniform. 

"Your majesty, it's time." Serina informed. 

"Very well." Wilhelm said and he got up. He was in the Imperial palace, just beyond the oak doors was the throne room. Over a hundred people were squeesed in there, monarchs from other countries and officials of the Empire gathered. All to watch Wilhelm be crowned Kaiser, aswell as Teila of course; she was to be queen of Bavaria. Wilhelm and Teila agreed that Wilhelm would have direct control of Prussia and Teila would govern under the authority of Wilhelm, meaning Bavaria will have the same laws, police force etc. But taxes and infastructure would be managed by Teila. The two monarchs, aswell as Felix then devised a new aristrocratic system to help govern the country. The three were determined not to repeat the same mistakes of Leopold, so they found people qualified and worthy to govern.