Chapter 19 - Omesos Gathering

Once again Wilhelm found himself in the white, glowing void. Facing Andarta once again.

"Good evening Andarta." Wilhelm greeted.

"Good evening, on your way to Omesos are you?" Andarta assumed.

"Indeed, I am not optimistic however. I have only heard bad things of Emperor Darrian but I would like to meet the lord hand." Wilhelm admitted.

"I see, and what about Mark? What is he up too?" Andarta asked.

"I have appointed him in charge of the Feldjagers; military police. Hess and General Aires are helping Mark to set it up. Retired soldiers can join if they choose too, as to continue their military career. The Feldjagers will garrison towns and cities, they will replace garrisons to free up soldiers for other duties. They will also assist the police with their duties as well, able to lock up armed criminals with military equipment. Some major cities may even be assigned panzers." Wilhelm explained proudly.

"That's good to hear. Despite alot of industry dedicated for war your unemployment levels are the lowest in the world. I suppose these gigantic factories have some good to them." Andarta sighed.

"A country must defend itself." Wilhelm argued. "You should also be proud of the Esenbahn."

"Ah yes, the railway Smasher is building for you. Yes that will be useful to connect your major cities, combined with the new cars that are coming out." Andarta said, she smiled. "Well, good luck with the summit. Remember Leonidas, Nicholas and Shoukaku will be attending."

"If Shoukaku is attending the gathering will Zerrin attend in Dannik's stead?" Wilhelm asked.

"Yes, yes he will." Andarta informed before she started to walk away.

"Wait!" Wilhelm shouted. Andarta stopped and turned her head. "Without your support and insight will I have still been able to defeat bavaria?"

"Yes, and you will continue to do so. I merley want to keep you on the right track." Andarta said. Wilhelm nodded and he woke from his vision with a large thud.

"Are you alright sir?"Serina asked as she turned her head around from the passenger seat infront of the Kaiser who was wearing his dress uniform.

"Yes, just a bit startled." Wilhelm said. It was dawn and Wilhelm had been travelling for a full day in his staff car along with the three motorbike escorts. They were finally in sight of the city of Omesos but Wilhelm was not eager to head to the palace just yet. Wilhelm tapped on the shoulder of his driver. "Take us to the German embassy first."

"Jawohl." The driver acknowledged and turned a corner, followed by the three motorbikes. Wilhelm looked out of the window, he saw starstruck citizens of Persia amazed at the sight of German engineering and technology. Waiting at the embassy was the German ambassador to Perisa: Avis Brandt.