Chapter 18 - Luftwaffe

Wilhelm and his escort of motorbikes were reaching the outskirts of the city of Weisen. The burgeoning city was home to Weser's areodrome, which was where she tested the planes. It was also home to one hundred thousand Germans. It was originally home to a group of Bavarians who came to Prussia: to experience what the fatherland had to offer. The city only grew from then.

"So Conradine, the biplane is only a prototype, yes?" Wilhelm asked.

"Yes, your majesty. We are developing a more sleeker and faster design. We have managed to figure out a way of fiering bullets through the propeller of the plane without them hitting the blades." Weser reported.

"Ingenious. And I trust the new design will be similar?"

"Indeed, my Kaiser. Though it will be faster and more agile than the biplane."

"Good. Eventually, the time will come for both of you to work together. Once we have some battleships, cruisers, and battlecruisers. Imperial carriers will launch fighters from their desks." Wilhelm pondered.

"Quite lofty aspirations, your majesty." Karla remarked.

"If I did not have lofty aspirations, the Empire would not exist." Wilhelm said. Karla and Conradine looked at each other as the car came into the areodrome field. Once again, Serina got out and opened the car door for Wilhelm. They were greeted by three German pilots in their black and gold uniforms and the Luftwaffe logo. 

"Your majesty, it is my honour to present to you my best pilot: Manfred Richthofen

"Your majesty, it is my honour to present to you my best pilot: Manfred Richthofen." Weser introduced.

" Weser introduced