Monaco Baby!

Any texts that in italic is korean :)
I would love it if you'd guys could leave a comment or two <3 i promise I'm not mean 🥰 I'd love yo hear your guy's theories and ideas!

formula.photography

Liked by aera

Liked by aera.was.here and 12,347 others

formula.photography British-Korean singer AE-RA in the paddock today. AE-RA is here for TAG Heur and will be watching in the Red Bull garage.
aera.was.here

View all 1,098 comments

user1 tf is she?
user2 some rich celeb who doesn't give a damn about f1 and is here for the photos 🙄
user3 clearly you dont know what your talking about because if you did you'd know that she's been watching F1 since she was a baby. She grew up around the sport and has always wanted to watch a race live. Also she's a very successful Korean artist, she doesnt need f1 to get her pic taken.
aera.was.here never been so honored to be defended like this 🫡🥰 thank you user3
user3 i can't breathe
aera.was.here I'll stop replying so i don't make it worse
user3 AHHHHHHHHH

user4 alex please check on lily
alex_albon 🫡
View 387 replies

"WELCOME TO MONACO Madame Kang!" A cheerful, but a obviously fake, french accent called out to her. "I will be your tour guide this evening. My name is Daniel."

Ae-ra had to hold back the most fan girlish scream that almost left her throat. "Hello." Now that was pathetic Ae-ra, you sound like a scared child.

The man looked as though he was holding back the urge to laugh as he said, "Would you like me to accompany you to the Red Bull garage-" he cut himself off, "I'm sorry the French accent is too painful on the ears. I'm Daniel Ricciardo, nice to meet you." His smile through the screen was already contagious, so in person it was like the sun was shining directly into your soul. He really was a happy bloke wasnt he?

"I'm Ae-Ra, Ae-Ra Kang." The two shake hands and as Daniel was about to open his mouth and ask her if she needed help finding the Red Bull garage, Lily nearly flew into Daniel. The man would have almost lost his footing if it wasn't for Max who was walking by.

"Sorry Daniel-" the man in question merely gave the golfer a thumbs up. "Hello, Hi! I'm Lily, welcome to the paddock."

"Hi, I'm Ae-Ra-"

"Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Not today." Before Ae-Ra could register that it was Alex Albon who spoke, the driver had already dragged his partner away whilst Lily shouted, "I share you with George! Let me have this!!"