Freedom

aera.was.here
📍Nice, France

Liked by maxverstappen1, seosootang, joris_tourche and 3,892,546 others

aera.was.here Alexa play Back to Black by Amy Winehouse

View all 134,0899 Comments

user1 the joris like 👀
↳user2 not this shit again 🙄 can y'all stop speculating about her love life

user3 i cant be the only one thats noticed this but there's something different about rissa lately
user4 she's in her reputation era
user5 i think she's trying to break away from the imagine hover gave her when she joined them.

user6 i remember when she was under RAVEN she had a very dark concept and tbh it fits her vocal tone more.

joris_tourche Gorgeous ❤️
aera.was.here Thanks!
↳lilymhe charles_leclerc come get your friend

landonorris Enjoy Nice Rissa!
aera.was.here Thanks Lando! Good luck with the race 🏁

AE-RA WAS SITTING ON her sofa waiting for Soojin to be done with filming so they could go shopping.  She had scrolled through Instagram over a million times at this point. Soojin wouldn't be done for another 3 hours. She layed flat on the sofa and looked up towards the empty ceiling.

Immediately got hit with an idea. She ran towards the mini recording room she had in her home which she shared with her Grandmother, who was currently walking the dog.

When she had joined HOVER she was told that they would be the ones to pick her style of music. Not matter how many times she had begged them to try and different concept and genre, they always rejected it. She was always stuck with the sad love songs and soft girl image.

She wanted to break away from that. With the prospect of starting up a label with Jennie, she would finally be able to experiment with concepts and styling. That's why she ran straight for the recording room. She had written over 20 songs during her time at her currently label, all of which were rejected, but who could reject her now. The news about her leaving the company would be announced tomorrow which made her free to do as she pleased.

When her Grandmother arrived home, she was blessed with the muffled sounds of her Granddaughters voice. She could remember when she was small and her son and daughter-in-law would bring her for holidays, how she would serenade her Granny and put on little performances for the other Grandmothers. Or when she'd come visit during her trainee years and drag her out of the house to go sing karaoke.

She was happy, that no matter what, her Grandchild would never give up the gift she was blessed with.

aera.was.here posted a story

Viewed by maxverstappen1, jennierubyjane and 2,512,645 others