I Call This Betrayal

Don't Answer (Yang Yang)

Guess who is going to Monaco for 3 weeks :)

YOU BACKSTABBER
YOU HAVE BETRAYED
ME FOR THE LAST TIME

womp womp

You're no longer invited to tag along
to any gp with me
I'll ask Ten instead

That's alright with me
I'll just ask Max 🤭

AYO–
HOLD UP
👀

😗✌️

IRIS AE-RA KANG YOU GET BACK HERE

AE-RA DIDNT KNOW WHAT to pack. Her Grandmother looked relieved when she said that she would be going to Monaco for 3 weeks. "Thank goodness. Me and the other Grannies Can finally get some privacy." Ae-ra rolled her eyes.

Max had said he was planning on taking her out on the water on his yacht. Goodness, talk about rich.

Ae-ra felt stupid for saying this but she was nervous to see Max again. Last time she saw him they almost kissed. She was freaking out over here!

Max on the other hand was smiling non stop. Lando had given him a strange look when he noticed his friends chipper mood. But, he just had to wait and see if the bet he made with Daniel goes his way or not. "Daniel." Lando had called over the driver when he noticed Max had left the room. The Aussie gave him the signature Danny Ric grin as he walked towards him. "Yes?"

"Can we call off the bet?" Daniel groaned. "Don't be boring just because your loosing." Lando rolled his eyes. "I just didnt expect him to be on such a roll?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I assumed he'd just deny his feelings for a couple more months like they do in those fanfics."

Daniel turned his body slowly to face the Brit fully. "YOU READ–" Lando shushed him and Max peaked his head out of his kitchen, giving them a questioning look before shrugging and moving on. "Talk any louder why don't you? And no I don't. I just get tagged in alot of POVs." Daniel gave him a nod of understanding before getting an evil glint in his eye.

"Max! Lando reads fan fiction!"

aera.was.here uploaded a story

Viewed by maxverstappen1, joris_tourche, yangyang_x2, jennierubyjane and 6,728,543 others