Jealousy

AE-RA AND YANG YANG walked towards where Yang Yang's father was stood. "Perfect!" Mr. Liu gestured towards the two approachkng friends, "Charles this is Ae-ra." Charles extended his hand towards the singer. "Hello Ae-ra. Lovely to finally meet you." He gives her a kind smile which she returns. "Lovely to meet you too. Are you nervous for the race?"

"Yes and No." He let out a chuckle. "P4 is not a bad start but P1 would have been better." She nodded her head in understanding. "I was just telling Charles about my plans to sponsor Ferrari next season." Ae-ra had sworn she almost got wiplash from how quickly she turned her head. "You're sponsoring Ferrari next season?"

"Hopefully, if all goes well." She nodded her head and turned back towards Charles'. "Well I wish you all the best for your race. Lets hope you get that P1."

"And what about Ma–" Charles' words were cut off by a hand flying over his mouth. "Ignore him he's had a long day." Carlos spoke up from behind his teammate. The hand covering Charles' mouth belonged to Fred Vasseur. "J'ai un pari avec Christian. Ne merde pas." He said as he removed his hand. He gave them all a nod 'Hello' and walked towards the pitwall. "We'll let you guys get to it." Yang Yang said.

"Good luck!" Ae-ra said as they walked off.

☄. *. ⋆

F

OR SOME ODD REASON Ae-ra could not find her Grandmother. She had looked all over the paddock and could still not find her. She decided it was best to go and check the Garage. "She's here!" She heard Yang Yang call over to her. "Why didn't you tell me you found her?! I was looking all over the place for her."

She looked over at her Grandmother. She was currently speaking to a young man who looked awfully familiar to Ae-ra. "Ae-ra!" Her Granny called out to her. "Come here."

She walked over to her and the man. Her eyes filled with intrigue. "Ae-ra this is Joris." The two shook hands as Ae-ra introduced herself, "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Ae-ra."

"Pleasure to meet you Ae-ra." His accented voice made her even more intrigued. "I'm sorry this may seem weird of me to ask, but you look awfully familiar?" He chuckled. "I'm a friend of Charles. You've probably seen my face from his Instagram." She nodded her head as recognition filled her eyes. "Oh, that makes sense." The two shared a laugh and they continued to talk about any random topic they could think of. Surprisingly rhw two off them got along well. They were in such a deep conversation that they didn't notice Granny Kang walk away with a smirk or the person recording them across the Ferrari garage.

☄. *. ⋆

MAX WAS RELAXING IN his drivers room, preparing himself for the race to come, when he got a message from Daniel

Dick Head