.4

A day after the mess we'll after cleaning I decided to go to my place and it is Friday. I am still in work clothes on my lab coat on the couch. I know I am contaminating my sofa with the organism from the lab coat, but I am tired.

My feet are so painful today. My phone is ringing damn it is my father. I know I promised I would be home this weekend, but I was bluffing, "Hi dad," I answered. "And now ?where is my bubbly daughter?" He asks due to my mood, which is down.

"Dad, I know I promised to come home but I am tired this week has not been it for me," I complain. "Relax, your brother told me" he says unbothered. I guess he means brother Nkanyezi. "Oh?" I pause. "What did he say?" I ask, fishing for news.

My mind is sober. My body is up like I wasn't complaining about being tired. I don't want him to know we were fighting for a man. I know Nandi was fighting while I was doing the crying, but cool, we are not there.

"He told me your week was rough and you need to rest and baby if they are treating you bad.." I cut him off. "No, dad, work is fine they are treating me well." I am avoiding come work for me talk, I will deal with them talk.

Yeah, my dad has a pharmaceutical company, a logistics company, and a chemical company he suplies nationally and internationally. that's how good he is . He obtained a degree in pharmacist, doctorate in chemistry, and Phd in Logistics.

We say our byes then hang up. Let me tell you how educated their children are, and yes, I am proud of them. Nkanyezi is a criminal advocate(lawyer), owns a firm Khumalo N S and is a CEO at my father's logistics company. He also has Khumalo N L, which deals with accountancy, finances, and so forth.

He obtained masters in criminal law and a BCom currently doing masters in BCom. Nonkanyiso is a doctor. A surgeon at that girl obtained her Phd, and she was like I am fine, but her man's is rich.

I don't blame her. My 18 year old brother Muzi, who is doing his first year bachelor's degree in computer scientist, talk about being rich in the making. Well, I am doing biotechnology, of course, and I am hoping to do my masters next year. My mom is a rich advocate, Khumalo, housewife.

Back on the couch, I guess I fell asleep. I woke from a call. I jump upon seeing my screen. Nandi is calling. "What's up baby talk to me." I answered the call." Are there any plans for tonight and the weekend?" She asks.

"No plans who are we hitting?" I laugh she joins me. After catching our breath she says she will fetch me at 20h00. "Okay see you boo love you loads." I hear her saying the same then I hang up after she said she loves me.

It is 18h35.I tidy up my apartment, and then after I order spur ribs and fries, I do not forget cold drink. When I am done, I release a burp and say sorry. I know I am alone, but I am used to that. Looking at the time, it is 19h45 damn.

I am so late I should not have cleaned. oh my God. My phone is ringing.

....On a phone call...

"I thought you had forgotten about me." That's me telling the caller.
"No baby, I'll never do that. How are you, sthandwa Sam, Nana? I want to chit-chat with you, but I know it's Friday. Surely you want to bathe, right?" I laugh.

"Yes, Sis Nonka." I respond, laughing my sister knows me too well. "I know, baby, but please call me tomorrow neh I'll call if you forget." She says. "Okay, Mama, bear bye." I hang up and text Nandi that I am running late she replies by saying, "I know you."

Okay, okay, I ran to the shower . After 10 minutes I lotion myself upon that I hear Nandi calling me. She is here she will help me pick clothes. I jump in excitement. "Come upstairs," I tell her. my room is upstairs.

"You haven't dressed up?" she asks surprised looking at my naked self. " You look so hot girl what's the theme because girl you look stunning."I say to her she looks so breathtaking she is hot with her model body while I am petite not chubby but thick-like.

I have thick curves and fat ass of course and we are both light skinned. She helps me to pick clothes, leather shots, and a crop top with a long coat and heels. We are going to a clup. "Okay, I get it, then at least don't change the heels." she flaps her eyes.

I know my friend likes heels but heels to a club is tiring I tell you. I wear a short tight dress that is open at the back, hugging my boobs tight. I don't have big boobs they are petite. I top it off with a natural nude makeup up look with short eyelashes.

"My friend, the male species will cry today when they look at you damn classic," she says, clapping hands. We walk out of the house to her car. She owns audi, Rs3 sportback damn I love this car. I love audi. We hit the road singing along the Justin Bieber' s song ghost.

My friend is still hurt they were dating for 5 years. The car stops, I guess we have arrived. This club is written Ndlovu Classic on the upper board. This club is classic, indeed the interior is to die for. There are classic adults here strippers, rich businessmen, and high standards.

We find a couch to sit on Nandi orders vodka for her sore heart. "Ms, what are you having?" The waiter wakes me up from viewing this place." I would like to have a brutal fruit." For my sweet, happy heart. I'm not going to drink vodka.

Nandi said I should enjoy this moment, and I am doing just that. "Mam, we don't have that here." My mood is replaced by Shock."What!!"I shout, surprised "who does not sell that?" I stand up "Nandi let's leave.

This place is out of our leagues." I take my clutch bag. "Give her our best special sweet alcohol Vergers de la Colline L'Exotique, retired with lemons." The voice sounds familiar, though, and what is that? But he says it is sweet .

I sit down, "Ms, are you okay?" I turn to face this person who asked waiter or whatever they call them to give me fancy alcohol. I am shocked to see who he is.