.5

There he is, standing tall, handsome his black-pink lips, shining white eyes. He is so hot in his formal blue suit. This is a club. Why is he in formal. He has a cute nose, he......"Thank you, I know I have a cute nose," he interrupts wait does he read minds too?

"uhm you said that loud." I am embarrassed. I look up and thank him for the alcohol but who is going to pay this money. I am not about to waste my money on alcohol. Let me ask him, "Are you paying ?"

"No," he says,"your brother will pay for you." I think i change my statement i will pay. "I am joking, I will pay." he says after seeing my so scared expression. I don't want to die. My brother is so strict. I thank him.

"Why?" I ask him, "I love spoiling my lady well, so you happen to look like her." He leaves me taken aback like who compares his lady with some broke me lol I'm not but.

I don't know his name, but it is the same guy who was with my brother. The one whom made me feel some strange things in my tummy when he was trying to calm me down that day when Nandi was beating that bitch.

I feel hurt as I think at his words, this means he is taken?I ask myself but no one answers.

It is now 00h46, Nandi and I are so drunk and happy. We finally see there are no strippers at the pole. We look at each other she knows what I am thinking, I know what she is thinking. We go to the pole and DJ understand the vibe.

He plays pole rhythm song. We hear people cheering for us. Giving us more energy to work our bodies on the pole. Damn I am feeling myself. DJ plays work work by rihanna. He understands the assignment I like him.

We move from the pole and start to tweak. I blame the alcohol this is not me. The alcohol the expensive one at that it does the opposite shame. I am supposed to be tipsy since it is expensive but here I am drunk.

I feel a hand slapping my bum. I become sober fast and turn myself to see who the fuck did that. I see the big fat man with fat belly lying down spitting little blood. Whoever punched him is so strong I am impressed.

I walk to him and kick his belly. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you should be thinking of ways to remove your trending video." He is pissed what have I done. Same thing my mysterious man came to my rescue again.

Yes he is my mysterious man I don't know his name so. I grab my bag fast and drag Nandi I don't how we will we get home, Nandi is wasted to drive so am I. It is late for bolt. We stagger our way to outside.

"Are you trying to kill yourselves?" Mr Mabaso asks behind us as i was unlocking Nandi's car . I know his voice he is my colleague wait he saw me tweaking oh my.. bury me already. "I can offer you a ride."

"Uhm" someone clears his throat. "I am the one driving them." What my mysterious man comes again? Is he following me?let me tell him off this time. "Are you following me?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

He just stares at me, Creepy he is creepy. I continue, "do you want your money huh? Or is it because you came with my brother that day to help me, you now think you are my helper? Bro I didn't hire you so back off."

I look at Mr Mabaso ignoring this stranger. He is no longer my mysterious man but a stranger nxa. "Please I accept your offer." I say to Mr Mabaso. I no longer see the stranger I guess he left.

Mr Mabaso goes to call his friend after saying he can't leave him behind. While waiting. A car hoots. My phone rings oh its my brother I hope I will talk sense.

On a phone call

"Bhuti" I say. "Get in the car Nontobeko." You can't miss his angry tone. "But I can't trust a stranger to drive me home." I stand my ground. "Nontobeko that is my friend" he sounds defeated. He hangs up. I get in the car to meet the stranger.

I am now feeling tipsy no longer drunk. As of Nandi, she has passed out at the back. "I am sorry if you felt like I am overwhelming you. I am sorry to help you when I thought you needed help. I am.."

No stop, " I interrupt him. "I am sorry for being harsh to you. I didn't know you were my brother's friend, hence why you are helping me. You are practically my brother, too." He nods so sexy.

Brother, what he is my hunk this one. My man, what am I saying Ntobeko? That's your brother's friend, I reprimand my inner self. I am woken up Nandi calling my name next to my bed.

"Jeez Nandi, so much noise." I say pissed with my eyes closed. "It is 10h00 already, and your brother has been calling nonstop take." She hands me the phone. What 30 missed calls 110 Whatsapp messages. What's popping just one Night out so many messages.

I wonder if he carried me to bed last night. I don't know what happened last night. Last thing I remember, I passed out after apologizing to him.

"We are trending," Nandi sadly says. Oh, snap the video. I force my eyes wide. "But the video is no longer there. There are just people tagging and talking about us." Nandi tells me. I call Nkanyiso, my brother.

...On a phone call...

"Damn Ntobeko man when did you turn to be a slut a stripper?" Yes he uses English when he is too angry. I start to cry. No because he is calling me a slut and people saw me tweak and my boss for sure.

"Shh don't cry baby sis I am sorting this out and don't worry it will be like you never trended before the end of the day. Another thing don't bother going to work Monday." What? That's my brother he makes the impossibles to be possible. I don't know if you get me but yeah.

"Okay thank you." I tell him meaning it. "I know my baby be careful baby and don't let this get to you my beautiful baby." I nod as if he can see me. "Bye" Just like that he hangs up. I hug Nandi as we cry together.

___________________

Hey beauties.
Nontobeko though, I am not happy at her being reckless too.
Next chapter will have mysterious man's pov