.16

POV~Nontobeko

Devil has no limits. What the fuck, so this man has been busy like busy. Let me wait for the isithembu shit. This gurl does not see me shem, she sees that I am here but she acts like she doesn't. This bitch is even tweaking for my man.

I am just waiting here looking at this man like Hawks. If he dares to...."Cindy, don't you get tired of humiliating yourself." He interrupts my thoughts.

"Zulu wam, Mageba ukuze ingane yakho iqine(in order for your baby to be strong), you need to have sex with me." I can't believe this bitch right here, she is even flirting with my man.

I release a chuckle, "Unless you want me to go for another man to strengthen our baby." She smirks, to say I'm hurt, would not be explaining how I feel right. To say I am sad would be understandable. I am shattered. How is he so cool with her.

I look at my man to see his reaction. He looks defeated, sham poor him, I would also be defeated. Think of it. She just told him straight that she would sleep with another man while she was carrying his baby.

I think I have to save my man here. "Listen here Cindy, I don't care who you give your pussy to but please respect my house and leave." Did I just say my house? Look at me being territorial. I know Zulu might be dancing praising his ancestor, but there no time for that now.

"Look at you fooling yourself, this house, your house? We have been fucking here at the sofa, kitchen counter, dished his sperms and My orgasm on a plate." My heart just got stabbed with her painful words.

How can Zulu bring me here? Do I love this man to let this woman insult me like this? " I am going to say this again little lady, I don't care at all, infact I want to dish My orgasm and his cums in that plate." I say licking my hand seductively close to her mouth.

"In a split second, Zulu is holding me by my waist, kissing the life out of me." Argh, I can't stand this." She roughly takes her gown and her phone.

"Aow, leaving too soon. Are you not gonna sit and watch the show?" I mock her. "Leave me alone, this is not over you don't know me wena." Now I am scared, but I won't show her.

" No listen, I won't even dare leave you alone, and yes, this is over because if you flop or come after my man and I. Little girly I will fuck you so bad with a hot steel in your pussy."

I spit at her. "How can you let her talk to me like that Lubanzi?" She is crying, damn is this me? Did I actually make the great Cindy to cry? At least today, I stood for myself again. I have been bullied from pre-school. I learned to defend myself from high school till now. I'm still going strong.

She walks out of the door, seeing that his Mageba won't save him. Don't look at me like that. Obviously, this man is handsome. I know I will have to deal with these flies like Cindy.

"Wow, MaKhumalo, you are indeed made for me." He proudly says, hitting his chest. "I don't think so. If you knew that you were going to protect me from her. You could not even stand your ground.

Had I not said something, you were going to "strengthen your baby." Right?" I am so angry right now that this man does not see me. I feel tears building up, not time for that now, but I can't stop them from falling.

"I am sorry, babe, and she is lying, I have never brought her here, she was my fuck buddy, I don't bring them here but at hotels."

I somehow believe him, I mean this man has morals. I wipe my tears. "Give me your house keys, Audi R8, which has a combination of Nardo Grey with Glut Orange side plus the blades looks absolutely perfect and your black card." I say serious as ever.