. 6

POV: Mysterious man

....On a phone call...

"Nkanyiso mfethu bengingazi, I was in my office." I try reasoning with Nka. "I am sorry, bro, I am just frustrated how far is your boy with removing people's comment and making them not talk about it?" Nkanyiso asks.

"He is on it like agreed it will all be fine by the end of the day." I assure him. "Thank you for taking my sister home." He pauses. "Can I trust you with my sister?" He asks, concerned. "Come on, dude, she is so young, and you know I break hearts."

I tell him more like convincing my heart. We say our goodbyes and hang up.

Where are the manners, I am Zweli Lubanzi Zulu. I am 28 years old, owning a big architectural firm in SA, USA, and Italy. The vision is to have branches across the world. Our company offers urban planning, landscape architecture, interior design, or engineering. I am also the second-hand man of my dude Nkanyiso in the dark world.

No one knows our identity, only our underworld names. Nkanyiso is Darker, and I am Snipper because that's what I am.

Nontobeko man, she is doing strange things to me. I have dated, had a fair share in relationships, but I never came across something like this. Nontobeko, damm, what is it that you have of me.

Why my heart yearn for you so much that my mind can't function without thinking of you. How do you make my heart beat out of my chest when I am near you or when I hear your name.

Why is my heart like this. Why can't it accept that I can't have her. Is it or you are just being forced to know you can't have her. I think to myself. I know I lied to his brother that she is young.

To me, she is not she is intelligent, short, curvy, thick, and her soft skin thinking of her just gives me a hard damn. I wake from my thoughts at the sound of my phone ringing.

Cindy man, I should call off things with her she is giving me problems now. I think she caught feelings, nxa. "Cindy," I answer the call annoyed. "Ba..uhm Zweli, how are you?"

"Cindy, what do you want?" I ask, annoyed. "I want you." She says, annoying me more. "I am busy," I say sternly with low voice. Please, I need you. I hang up. I have  to end this with her, but I have to do it well.

I don't want her going all psycho on me. Plus, I don't want her to ruin my chances of getting my woman. I still have to prove to Nkanyiso that I can love her sister, and I have stopped being a player.

I am 28 years old for heaven sake ngidinga ukukhulisa isibongo sa kwa Zulu. Futhi, izinkomo zobaba zingilindile(i need to grow the Zulu surname. And my father's cows are waiting for me).

Beep beep, that's my phone reporting. I have a message. "Please, Zulu, I am wet." That's how low she stoops. I don't respond . My phone beeps a notification again.

This time is not Cindy, but my other sex buddy Innocentia texting me she is ready for me. Let me go get a free pussy and release my frustrations. Maybe I will forget about Ntobeko.

I take a shower, do personal hygiene and lotion my self. I opt for black casual adidas pants with matching adidas shirt. I walk to the restaurant, I notice Innocentia seated at an excluded area.

More drama, seeing her now no longer makes me jump in excitement. I no longer want to chit chat. I just want to get straight to business which is releasing my frustrated self.

"Hi" I greet her as I sit opposite her on the same table. "I have booked a hotel nearby". I say odering a whisky. "Great straight to business, I see." She says sipping her drink.

I Nod texting my boy that after an hour he must clear the footage incase this crab here decide to act all psycho on me. Don't judge me. I am playing safe. In an hour I will be done I am just gonna fuck and take a shower together.

I want to make sure she cleans herself that she doesn't report me for rape. I am smart like that. "We can leave." I ask her more like telling her."you don't need another  drink?" Is it what I am seeing since when she is concerned of me?

She knows it is strictly take and take thing. No need for salutations dammit. "Okay i get we are still in take to take shit." She says while I just continue to keep quiet and walk out of the restaurant.

The clock is ticking so no time to waste. She follows me outside. We take my car and head to the hotel. I make her lie down getting down to business no fore play just fucking her. That's how ruthless I am but girls love money. After I have done with my work we head to shower. When we are done I give her R10 000 and leave .

I am now at home, I text my boy and he tells me he found that she was recording the whole sex thing and he managed to erase it before she can even hear it. He is smart I did tell you I am surrounded by smart people right?

Remind me to remind you again. See that's how cruel ladies are, yet I gave her money and she got what she wanted but what I guess she wants my millions gold diggers.

Phone rings ... talk about bad timing yoh I still need to sleep phela I worked myself there gurl was laying like a sack of potato. Anyways sizothini(what will we say).

....On a phone call.....

"Speak up," I answer. "Dude where are you?" That's Nkanyiso. He accepted the way I answer his call he calls me uptight but you can't predict Nkanyiso. I just hit straight to business sometimes with him.

"Sure, I'll be there." I end the call. He just invited to a night chillas today late. Chills is where as guys get to chill at night girls say they bond. But we chill and talk about them girls and crazy shit.

I am definitely game. I can't sleep here alone I'll get wet dreams. I have been getting wet dreams since that night she was tweaking. I can't take that image out of my mind. I still have her video and some of her Instagram pictures.

Late at Night Time of the Chillas

I pack inside my friend's garage. Yes we are friends like that plus I am a VVIP here. I get out of my Car and get inside the house heading towards the kitchen. I  much on a burger i got from the oven drinking juice from its bottle.

Bad traits but I don't care I am hungry. "For a big man like you surely knows how to act like a pig." A tiny annoyed voice sounds from the back. "For a tiny girl you sure no how to mind your business and stay on your lane which is focusing on what you came her to do."

I bark at her with food in my mouth not even bothering to look at her she is just a maid for sure nxa. Bhuti I am leaving I can't deal with this. I turn around suddenly moved by her voice. It is her the love of my life.

"Wait.. I am sorry, I am just hungry." I Apologises. It feels wrong apologizing to someone I don't do that, but if it will make her not leave, I'll do that many times.

___________________

Turns out our favorite Zulu is rude and piggy like Nontobeko said. Will she love him still?