.18

POV~Nontobeko

Today is my 21st birthday. Normally, I spent my birthdays with my family and friends. Today, I decided to spice things up so the club will do. I will see family and friends tomorrow if it's possible. I have to report to work after tomorrow so a girl has got to prepare.

I wake up early to leave Zulu's house. I don't want my family to not find me in my apartment in case they decide not to follow my plans. I rush out of the room too fast after taking my morning routine. I bumb into someone I love to hate right now.

"Where are we going, my love?" He got to be kidding me. "We? Did you just say we?" He stands so tall, folding hands for me."Okay, maybe I misunderstood you. When you say "we," who do you refer as?"

"You, my woman, happy birthday, standwa Sam. So where are we celebrating it?" I don't have time for this, really. I walk to the garage  and he follows me. I just let him be all I know is my brother and father will deal with him.

He does the unexpected, he climb in the driver side, mind you,  he is still in his gym suit, and sweat is all over him. " Where to?" He asked while starting the car. " My place." He corked his eyebrow at me.

"Why are you leaving? Is it really because of me?"He becomes sad, come my man I miss him. I am tempted to cut all this punishment. " No, Zulu. This is my happy day. Please don't ruin it for me.

I am going there. My family is unpredictable. I want them to find me there." For sure Muzi is there already. "Oh, sorry baby, we have arrived."

I unlock and open the door. Wow, this is amazing. Who did this. I am taken by surprise by the decoration here.  The lounge is all red with roses on the floor, and the kitchen counters a little bit of black roses.

This is so amazing mesmerizing gorgeous. The list is endless. There is a gold  and black decoration on the wall, wow my favorite colors you all. There are bottles of champagne and wines on the table.

I walk to my room capturing every moment, and Zulu is behind me, taking a lot of pictures. I start to be emotional  when i pick the red card on the floor written.

Mommy loves

I know i haven't been full man to you. I did fuck up a lot but don't call me a prick babe i just happen to be a man with many mess. I was supposed to sort things with Cindy first before approaching you. But baby, i am burning for you.

My ribs are painful because they can't hold in anymore. i have to find my broken rib. Please understand if the shartter i won't function anymore. Please baby....

i stop reading, and i  fail to continue as tears blind my vision.  " Mama, i love you. No one else can make me feel how i feel about you. Those who say love does not exist, even i , and i say they are crazy because you fixed and filled me with love.

I am dying seeing you all alone, not happy, and allow me to fill you the same way you fill me. Allow me to reciprocate the love you give me even more." He continues as he sees that i am not going to continue reading.

" Please turn and face the wall, MaKhumalo." I am just numb with mixed emotions. My face is damp of tears. I turn and face the wall, all alone with him being distant from me, but emotionally, i feel him closer to me.

Wow, the wall guys, this makes my tears work like a river.  The wall on the side to my room filled with red, black butterflies, with a shining light surrounding a big letters of a message that says,

"WILL YOU DO  ME THE HONORS, ALLOW ME TO START EVERYTHING AFRESH and PLEASE BE MY WOMAN" followed with hearts.

"Yes, yes, I will be your woman," I say, happy and filled with joy. He comes and wipes my tears with his thumb, my man guys. He scoops me to the couch. He lay  comfortably and makes me lay on his chest. Sfuba se ndoda(man's chest) guys normalize sleeping on your man's chest.