.7

POV~ Nontobeko

"Wait...I am sorry, I am just hungry." I stop at my tracks, and my heart pumps fast in a strange way. My tummy does knots inside. His voice does  things to me. I turn with a serious face only to be met by his eyes staring deep in my soul.

As if he is looking for something that belongs to him. "Yes, your heart belongs to me,"  he says. "What?" I snap at him. Did I say that loud?" I ask embarrassed. "Yes, you did, and you were pissed. I am sorry for saying that." 

He apologizes again,  Ain't he sweet. But I didn't want him to apologize for saying my heart belonged to him. "Only I  can make you smile like that." yoo, what is this man doing to me. "Unlike you, I smile instead of staring." I say being cheeky.

"And she is cheeky." He says then laughs. "I am not surprised. You were eating in the fridge." I say to him with a cold tone. "No mama being angry and cold doesn't do justice to your face." You heard him guys he called me mama with his soft voice.

How can I not melt. I feel his hand on my hand. "MaKhumalo, let's do lunch ukuze ngixolise kahle kuwe mfazi omuhle(so that i can apologise well to you beautiful woman)." I remove my hand fast from his hand. He looks at me, surprised.

I just freeze looking at the person behind him approaching us. I think he saw and guessed the tension in me right.  He goes to bro hug my brother. I breathed out the air I was holding for too long.

I relax and head outside. Yoo, that was tense. Thanks, my brother did not see me because wow.  I hate bhuti Nkanyiso for ruining my moment. Can't I just enjoy his company in peace. I sigh bored. Guys, his hand was so hard yet soft.

My hand was just tiny on his hand. His voice was so hypnotic. At that moment, it was just me and him, no one in the world. Just us, feels so surreal. It feels like I belong to him. I wish for his hand to hold me forever.

I'm not being dramatic, but I know when I get to a stage where I no longer want to live. His hands will bring me to life.

I have been invited to this men chillas. No scratch that I was kidnapped by my brother forcing me to prepare meals for them. I don't know if he couldn't he hire a catering company to offer him great chefs.

When  I asked him why could  he not hire chefs. He said, I quote " My sister is a good cooker than chefs." I know he is lying, I can cook. I am the best in the kitchen, and I love it. But I can't be good than chefs.

Those ones went to school for it, and as for me, I can say it is a talent. I didn't agree to this for free obvious. There is a catch he is rich, kalok, and he doesn't have a wife. It is just him and his kid. Speaking of her, I need to see her.

Anyway the catch, I asked him to buy me a car on my birthday. I did not tell him the name of the  car I want instead I told him to surprise me.

I am done cooking, and I dished up for them. No, I  am not about to be all waiter on them. They must come take their food now. I need to text Nandi to come fetch. I don't want to see the hunk.

Even though deep down I want to see him, I want him to tell me the place for our lunch date. Remember, our brother disturbed us more, like scared him, and me, but not that much. I have grown.

I hear the door opening. They are coming to take the food yessss, I scream inside with happiness. Let me disappear before they catch me. "That's not part of the job." Purr, I guess I am too late for that.

"No, bhuti, I wanted to change this dress so I can look clean and serve you guys."  "Oh, is it?" He smirks. I am so gonna regret this. He knows I am lying. Instead, he chooses to play along. I went to change my maxi dress before I did that.