.8

POV ~Nontobeko

I open my eyes, ready to look for Zulu. Where is he? He can't be at the kitchen. There is no sound there. The bathroom... I move from my bed to check for Zulu in the bathroom. I am stopped by a paper that's lying recklessly on the floor.

I guess it has fallen from the bed. I don't like untidy room, I pick up the paper. Oh, it's a note written:

MaKhumalo, indoda ayikwazi ukulala endlini okungeyona eyakhe. ngizokubona ngo-13h45 endaweni yokudlela oyikhonzile ntokazi enhle.
Zulu wakho.

Aow man, my cheeks are so red right now. He is telling me the time and date for our lunch date. You have read it. I have a date, guys. What should I wear?

Since when you don't know what to wear, are you in love, Sisi? Arg that's my inner bitch making fun of me. I am not inlove right? It is now 7 am I did sleep hey. I decide to clean my apartment.

It is 10h30 and I am tired. I don't think I will make it to the lunch. I am kidding who? Me ? No darling I am definitely going. I called my brother Nkanyiso and asked for forgiveness because I felt like I do owe them.

He laughed when I told him than I planned that just for a come back since he forced me to serve them. He said that's what you get for lying. He even apologized for being cold towards me. As you know me well I took advantage of his apology and asked him to borrow me his car.

But it did not go well I promised to babysit on my Monday since his nanny is unavailable. Baby mama is still a sensitive issue hopefully he will disclose about it. Anyways I fill the bath tub with warm water,bath salts and foam cherry bubble bath.

I live for the the smell of this water right now. I feel my body relax at the warmth of the water. Even now Nandi hasn't called, I tried calling her many times but all get are voice-mails. I am not worried, it is not the first time she does this.

Last she went with a boy he met over her previous classmate' s party and left me alone. She came back after 4 days to apologizes to me. At first I told her what she is doing to me and to herself it's not good. She said she is young and she needs to explore so I'm minding my own business now.

I get out of the bath tab and clean it. I choose to wear a red off shoulder medium short dress hugging my body so well. Damn my curves are doing justice to this dress damn. I opt for a cherry soft cologne smell. I put on my red high heels.

Yes that's the mood that's me today plus I am not going to dance and stand for too long. I wear long black code it is a bit chilly outside so why not plus he shifted the lunch date to a night date. After he called to say he has a lot of work, I told him we will do lunch some other time. He insisted that we shift it to 19h00.

After the call, I went to fetch my brothers car from his place this time or rather Mama Nkanyezi's house. Nkanyezi is his daughter my princess. I took my black LV(Louisvitton) bag completing the looks.

I styled my hair into a doughnut and left the 2 strings of curls hanging on my forheard. I look so hot right now like a mafia boss lady. I don't like Mafias though. I hate violence. I lock my apartment doors and head to the car.

I text him be ready for me, then start the car. I pack my Car as I was planning to tell the security to look after the car. I receive a text from Zulu saying the car is safe I must not bother. I guess he saw me or I don't know.

I walk through the entrance and there he is how did he know my favorite restaurant. I confidently walk to the table. "Zulu" That's me greeting him. "MaKhumalo, umuhle." Sham poor him his mouth is hang open. My inner self is literally childlessly jumping right.

I made a grown ass man left speechless. I am a badass. "Ngiyabonga, have you ordered? I am thirsty." No I am not thirsty this man right here looks like a snack. He is so damn hot in his Gucci drip trouser and a T shirt which he left the two knots unbuttoned.

He is yummy with his fresh tapper fade hair cut. I can have him right here. Argh what am I saying I need to put my damn inner self on leash. "Here is the drink to quench your thirst." he hands me a glass of water. Did I say I need water? This man is so gentle with me.

"Uhm"i clear my throat and say thank you. I drink the water in the glass. "You look breathtaking, I love everything you have put on." I blush at his words. "Thank you, Zulu, you don't look bad yourself," I say.

Bad where? This man looks hot girl he is much more than that. Yah neh this inner bitch came to play today. "Come on, you know I am a panty dropper." I gasp almost choked on my own saliva. "I am sorry Ms, any thing to eat?"

"Not yet but I can do with red sweet wine."Oh sweet hey, he smirks. "Arg, come on, Zulu." I say jokingly and laugh. He is drinking a cognac while I drink my red sweet wine. "Let's start at the top. Who is Nontobeko?"

"Nontobeko is kind, loving, and sweet." He laughs at the last word. "I don't like violence shows me violence, then I am out. The rest you will know me along the way as if you will stick around Mr."

"I will definitely stick around. I am not Perfect MaKhumalo I have my flaws and you... you are different." He says " why so serious it is like you are pouring your heart to me Zulu? "I tease him. "Am I?" we laugh.

The food comes the we eat. I order just a pasta. That's my favorite dish. The man here is eating sea food that looks yummy. "You can have a bite yaz instead of drooling towards the food. you should drool in me, not food."

I blush, this is mmh mmh yummy. I say after tasting the seafood. We are now talking while sharing his food. I told the waiter to put mine in a takeaway. heii don't play with me there. Food and me, it's like a hand and nail.

"sorry," I burp after being half full. I can't be full, yoh. I still need to be sexy. remind me to work hard at the gym next week after work for now. I am still resting.

"The food was nice, thank you," I tell him. "I am happy you enjoyed. "He takes my hand. I melt, you know his hand. "You are a good woman, MaKhumalo. I would love it if you carry my kids one day."

What is this man saying now damn is he asking me to be his woman. "You got to be kidding me LUBANZI WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE." I look up to see this woman who spitting fire.

"So trash this man is married and we are married. As you can see, we are expecting." She says, brushing her flat tummy with her ring finger-hand. He has a wife and a baby on the way. Bitch fight for your man. That's my inner self again. I feel hurt and tears forming. I stand up and run before he sees my tears.

Wow he is not following me I guess he is apologizing to her wife for holding a trash' s hand. I get in the car and cry. I wipe my tears, I need to be brave and a man can't bring me down. I drive off.

Within a 30 minutes I am at my place. I guess I was flying thank God I am safe and healthy. No I am not sure about being healthy tho. I make my self coffee and sandwich. That's how I am, I eat my stress off. After I am full, I cry myself till I pass out on the sofa.

_________________

Men Men Men Men. I am so mad at Zweli right now.