Chapter 1 : Siri Walker

The Courtroom

.....

Siri: Mr Wood, may I ask where you were when your wife had called you?

Mr Wood: I was in my house that night, but I never got any call from my wife, Ms Walker.

Siri: So you are confirming that you were in your house that night which is just 2 kilometers away from the college where the murder took place?

Mr Wood: Yes Ms Walker, I was in my house but I received no call from my wife.

I smirked, this was getting to easy now,

Mr Wood, if what you are saying is the truth, then may I ask why your phone's GPS shows that it was present in the college itself at the time of the murder?

Mr Wood: What no! This report is fake. I was never there!

Siri: Mr Wood, it has already been proved that you were present in the college itself at the time of your murder because of your cell phone which has also proved that you are the one who killed Mr Daniel Regent. Now may I ask why you killed him and framed your wife for this murder?

Mr Wood: I...I..no I didn't...I was at my house at 9:30 am you can ask my maid.

Siri: If you weren't there then how do you know the time of the murder? We never revealed it to anyone, did we?

His face had paled and he was already stuttering. I then fulfilled his wish and called the maid in the witness box who confessed about her affair with Mr Cliff Wood and his plan to get rid of his wife which he couldn't do with a divorce because of the money he would have had to pay.

It was already proved but a confession was necessary as per me. Mrs Leta Wood was announced innocent, Mr Wood and his maid were then punished. THe case was closed.

After 2 hours

I was then returning from the court with Christie and it was raining heavily. Suddenly I saw a truck driving our way but Christie slipped. I pushed her off to another side but the truck hit me.

I felt a warm liquid flowing from my side and my vision blurring. The pain was intense and the last thing I remember was Christie calling my name before I blacked out.