Chapter 4 : The Villainess

Lady Eleanor, or shall I now use the word 'I', is Duke Stanford's daughter and the notorious villainess in a novel series called 'Radiant Hearts'.

The main protagonist of the game is Astria Seymour, who is a maid's daughter in the Duke's estate. Due to her mother's death, she is adopted by him and sent to the academy with Eleanor and Alexander to control and learn magic.

She is very kind hearted and helps people with her 'light' magic.

Eleanor is engaged to the first prince of the Lunaria Kingdom, prince Lucifer but he doesn't love Eleanor due to her bratty attitude and instead falls for Astria who is bullied by Eleanor.

Thus, burning in jealousy, Eleanor tries to harm Astria. By the end of the story, Eleanor's brother, fiance and her family betray her and other male leads turn against her and team up which leads to her execution at age 19.

Great, just great. What an amazing second life am I going to live. Not only have I reincarnated in a villainess's body, but also in a world having magic!

I took my diary and started writing the story line in it if I forget it as the years progressed.

Right now, I am in the magical kingdom of Lunaria. Everyone here has magic. It is of four types: Regular, Elemental, Irregular and Epic Magic :

Types of Magic

Regular Magic:

Psychometry: The ability to perceive information about an object's history or the emotions of its previous owners by touching it.

Sensory magic: Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch, Hearing

Water Breathing: Enabling oneself or others to breathe underwater.

Mist Generation: Conjuring thick mists or fog to obscure vision or confuse enemies.

Plant Growth Acceleration: Accelerating the growth of plants.

Elemental Magic:

Water

Wind

Earth

Fire

Irregular Magic:

Telepathy

Telekinesis

Illusion magic

Teleportation

Force fields

Energy manipulation

Animal Communication

Poison

Epic Magic

Light Magic

Black Magic

Dark Magic

Lightning Magic

Ice Magic

Metal Magic

The commoners usually have 1 type of magic that is mostly regular, and if they are powerful then they have elemental magic.

The nobles have 1, 2 or 3 types of magic. Most of them have one or two of the elemental, or sometimes irregular.

Black Magic, which is an Epic type magic, is forbidden and only dark mages use it.

Epic magic and Irregular magic are very powerful, Epic being the most. Also they are not easily found in anyone. At the age of 11, the children are taken to the temple where their magic is discovered.

The Heroine, Astria has one type of magic but has an epic magic, that is, the 'light' magic which is very powerful. It gives her the power to heal, purify, protect and other abilities.

Lucifer has Lightening Magic which is an epic type, and energy manipulation. Good combination.

The villainess has 2 irregular magic types, Teleportation and Force fields. It is also a strong combination but due to her lack of practice she was not able to use them properly.

Throughout her journey burning in jealousy Eleanor keeps harassing Astria which leads to everyone turning against her. She also spread bad rumors about her. But Astria's reputation skyrocketed when she started healing people and winning magic competitions. She ranks 1st in the academy and the Duke and Duchess praise her which leads to Eleanor trying to harm her. So, if I do not do such bad things and avoid the leads then maybe I will be able to live a peaceful life.

I was going to survive this game, I know I can.

Best of Luck to me..