New Book!

Blooming From the Ashes

Description:

Liliana Frostvine was a commoner, an orphan who was sponsored by the Marquess, Leonard Hawthorne. Thus, she was able to attend the Phoenix Academy of Enchantment, due to his financial support. At the academy, she crossed paths with the crown prince of the Empire, Vincent Pyrecrest, and Terra Hawthorne, among other nobles. Liliana's admiration for the prince quickly turned to love, but her affections were unrequited as Vincent's heart belonged to Terra. Liliana was wrongfully accused of attempting to poison Terra, while Terra was always seen as innocent. She was sentenced to public execution by the court for trying to harm the Saintess. Tragically, Liliana met her demise at the age of 18, burned by the very person she cherished. However, she awoke to find herself back at the age of 13, months before her encounter with Terra and the Crown Prince.With knowledge of future events and newfound abilities in Floral Mastery, Liliana embarks on a journey to alter her fate. Will she survive this second chance at life, or will history repeat itself?

This is my original story.

..........................................................................................

Hope you all find it good!