New Story and a Special Thanks

From Blades to Beauty

Delilah Smith was a young girl, with abusive parents. After spending 12 years of her life under their care, they sell her off to an organization which turn children into assassins using them for their own profit.After 10 years of harsh training, Delilah turned into one of their best assassins. She was given missions to kill drug dealers and mafia members. But during one of her missions, her partner and her best friend, Freya, betrays her which leads to her death.But instead of going to hell she finds herself reincarnated in the 13-year-old body of a villainess from a novel called "The Prince's Bride", which she read in her past life. As per the plot, she is destined to get executed at the age of 19. Will Delilah, now Lady Jezelle Raven Nightingale, be able to change her fate and finally live a peaceful life?

This is my 3rd story, so please read it if you find it interesting.

..........................................................................................

Dear Readers

Today this story reached 1k reads. Thus, I would like to thank you all for supporting my story! It really motivates me to write more. 

Your support means everything to me. Whether you read every word or just stop by for a quick peek, your time and attention are truly appreciated.

Hope reading this story makes your day better. I am grateful for each and everyone of you.

With heartfelt thanks,

AnyMehr34

..........................................................................................