Chapter 18 : Training and Dinner

I take Astria's hand and lead her to her room.

"So this will be your new room!" I say to Astria, "Though if you don't like it you can surely change it as per your style as we mostly left it plain for you to decorate it as per your wish. I hope we will have a good relationship in the future."

"Thanks" she says as I take my leave. Well she didn't say anything bad to me, though I am still confused why she looked at me like that during my awakening.

"She would have been sad because you stole all the attention she got" replied Orion with a smirk

Stop reading my mind!-I think, but he ignores me.

"Well it is time for your training now" says Orion as I groan.

As I enter my room I am again transported to the white place which we now call the "Void" to train.

Orion comes to his human form.

"Today we will be just fighting to make your skills better." he says as 2 white giants appear in front of me.

I quickly freeze them and try to break them but it doesn't work, they just melt the ice and pounce at me. I try different methods but nothing works.

Finally I see a white crystal embedded at the back of their head, I teleport at their head then create a dagger using my ice magic, then stab the giant where the crystal is. It breaks and the giant degenerates. I do the same with the other one.

"Good job" says Orion "but I went easy on you today" he says

I glare at him as we teleport back to my room and I go for a bath. Milli soon comes and says that dinner is going to be served but I am tired so I tell her that I will rest early today and miss the dinner. After much persuasion she leaves and I dress up in my nightgown and jump into the bed.

Meanwhile at Dinner

"Where is Eleaner, Mellisa?" Esmerelda asks the servant

"Miss was feeling tired so she decided to sleep early today." she replies

"Make sure she does not do that tomorrow and if she does please inform me immediately. Skipping dinner is not good for her health." says the Duchess "Also please call Astria for dinner"

"Okay" Milli replies as she bows and goes back.

Alexander is about to start eating when he is suddenly stopped.

"You have to wait for your sister before your start eating, Alexander" says the Duke

"My sister is not coming for dinner as she wants to rest."

"I was talking about Astria"

"She is not my sister" he says

The Duke is about to lecture him when Astria enters the dining room

"Sorry to keep you all waiting" she says as she decided to sit between Alexander and the Duchess

________________________________________________

The Seating Arrangement

________________________________________________

"This is Eleanor's seat" says Alexander, "Do not sit here"

"She can sit here" replies the Duke "as you just said that Eleanor will not be coming for dinner"

Alexander is about to argue but is stopped by his mother's warning eyes.

"Is my sister not coming for my first dinner with you all?" Astria says with teary eyes

"You have already had dinner with us before, this is not the first time you are doing it." replies Alexander

"Sorry, it's just that this is my first dinner with you all-hic-as a family"-she is interrupted by the Duke

"Astria is right, it is very disrespectful of Eleanor to do that. She will be punished tomorrow." he says as Alexander glares at him but is stopped by his mother's calming eyes.

"No no, I did not wanted sister to get-hic-punished" she says as she cries softly

"I am not sad, Brother Alexander is right I have had dinner with her"-she is again cut off

"DO NOT CALL ME BROTHER" Alexander shouts as he leaves the dining room without eating his dinner.

Esmerelda sighs, she leaves behind him excusing herself politely and giving a small smile to Astria.