Chapter 11 : Training

"You have grown so good in embroidery, lady Eleanor." complements Sarah, my tutor

"You don't need to flatter me so much teacher, in fact this is nothing compared to your skills" I reply politely.

"Oh you must not worry because I believe you will soon surpass my skills in just a few years, I am proud to be your teacher, Lady Eleanor." she says

I smile with a nod and continue to embroider but am interrupted by Milli.

"Miss, the Duchess has requested you to come for lunch." she says as she bows to me and Sarah.

"Lady Eleanor, I think it is time to finish our lesson. You have done awfully well today."

"Thank you, teacher." I greet her respectfully as she takes her leave.

After completing lunch I again go to my room and ask Milli to not disturb me for I have to rest.

"Ha! Finally the nuisance of your maid leaves you! It's time to train now!" Orion says as suddenly the surroundings around me start fading and all I see is white.

"Wait who are you! And where am I?!" I exclaim as I suddenly see a young boy who is looking very white talking to me.

"Use your brain! It's me, Orion! This is my human form. I had to use it because it will be easier for you to train like this."

"And from now on this is where we will train. I suggest we start with force field and teleportation magic first as they are easier to master. You will have to work harder for the Ice magic though." he says with full determination

"Okay" I say as I follow his commands. And let's just say...this is indeed getting so difficult!

Magic is just like studying! It is so hard to master. No wonder the original Eleanor did not like to train.

But I will not give up soon, because even if I tried, Orion will not leave me. He did not lie when he said the training will be harsh. Ugh!

......

It is night time now. Orion trained me for 6 hours! I was sweating so badly when I returned that I had to take another bath.

And I also told him about my dagger training. He says he will also help me with that too. Seriously? Is he multitalented or what? He is good at so many things!

I see the bed in front of me, and jump onto it. I need to sleep....