Chapter 26 : Back to the store

"Where did you go, Nora!" mother asks looking angry

"I am really sorry mother, I was just exploring around the street with Milli"

"Without a knight! Did you know there has been an attack in a store a few blocks away!" she exclaims

"I know mother, that's why we returned immediately. I will not repeat it again and am really sorry." I say as mother sighs looking at my baby eyes.

Ha! She forgave me so easily

Astria's measurements and dress selection were over so we returned back.

Unknown (one of the travelers)

"Did you inform the guards?"

"Yes your excellency, they have arrested all of the intruders which were frozen to the ground." says the knight as I order him to leave us.

"The Lady, she had silver hair." I say

"She could be a commoner, you know." James replies

"The owner bowed to her, she must have revealed her identity." I say as I continue, "she had beautiful silver hair and was extremely talented."

"Do you want me to find her?" James asks

"No need, I already know her." I say

"How-who is she?"

"Who could be the silver haired lady, who is also a tri-user having teleportation, force field and ice magic?" I ask him as his face widens in shock

Lady Eleanor Stanford, must say I was impressed by your fight. Being able to use and master all your magic just a month after the ceremony? You do not have royal blood in you, you cannot be that talented.

Will be hoping to meet you soon.....Lady Eleanor

................

Three days later

Eleanor

I look at the jewel in my hand. It is a beautiful hairpin with a big gemstone on it, a very rare gemstone. It was one of the many gifts I received from the royal family.

Sure they wouldn't mind me selling one?

"My lady, there is someone named Renald who has come to meet you." a servant says

"Bring him here." I order

He bows respectfully after he enters as I ask him to sit.

"So, Sir Renald. What have you decided?"

"I will sell the shop to you, Lady Eleanor. And I trust that you will be able to handle it well and let me and other staff members work there like before."

"I will, have you brought the papers?"

"Yes, I have."

"I do not have the money right now, though consider it arranged." I say

"I will meet you in 2 days at your shop, I will pay for it and sign the documents. How much will you sell it for?"

"The original price is mentioned here, my lady."

I look at the price. It was much less than it is supposed to be, mostly because of the damage.

"I will pay for it. But before that maybe we can discuss some changes to help it get popular."

"What changes can be done?"

"Well we can start by changing the name to a more elegant one I suppose, what about Regal's Oven Pastries" I say as he smiles

"That is a good name. I agree."

"Then I will meet you soon. Also I would like you to keep my identity anonymous."

"May I ask why?"

"I have still not made my debut in society." I say as he realizes I am still young

"Do not worry about the age, your shop will be in good hands." I assure him and he nods his head and leaves after bowing again.

...................

It has been a week since I have officially bought the shop. I consulted a interior designer who showed me some designs that would look elegant and attract the noble faction to the store. The shop is nearly renovated now.

Renald has also been cooperating well. I have told him that I will be going to the academy in a week so we will further communicate in letters.

I will soon also be contacting some newspapers to advertise our bakery, so it will gain popularity. As per my estimation, everything should go well.

And I will be attending the academy, along with all the characters.....