Jacob Visits

There was a gradual deterioration in Bella's condition with every passing day. She became hollowed out around her cheeks, as well as around her eyes, making her face appear like it was skeletal. With the exception of her pregnant belly, she was extremely thin. Because of the amount of pain she was in, she could barely walk since the baby had broken another rib, causing her even more pain. Edward was growing more stressed than ever, he didn't have much time left with his new wife.
Riley and I were keeping watch over Bella while the rest of the family hunted. She was fast asleep. Her breathing was becoming shallow, and it broke my heart.
"Do you think she'll survive?" Riley asked quietly. "I hope so," I replied, but I looked at my sister-in-law with sad eyes, "But the baby is destroying her from the inside." "Have you seen anything like this before?" Riley inquired. "No, none of us have. We didn't think it was possible." I was terrified for Bella, we all were.
The next morning we had an unexpected visitor, Jacob Black.
Rosalie had answered the door and was greeted by Jacob in a hostile way, "Is it true?" "Hello, Jacob, how are you?" Rosalie asked sarcastically. He pushed past her determined to see if his best friend was alive. "Listen, just give it to me straight."
"Jacob, is that you?" Bella asked weakly. Esme and Alice were standing in front of her as Rosalie was guarding her protectively. Riley, Edward, and I just stood there awkwardly.
"She's here?" Jacob asked with anger. "They came home two weeks ago," Rosalie replied. "Jake, I'm glad you came," Jacob attempted to walk closer to Bella, but Rosalie stopped him, "Close enough." "What is your problem?" The wolf snapped. "Rose, it's okay," Bella assured her.

Rosalie hesitantly nodded and stepped aside, revealing Bella wrapped up in a quilt. Her condition had worsened.
"You look terrible," Jacob told her. "It's nice to see you too," she said with a sarcastic smile. It was nice to see her do her best to keep her morale high in spite of her condition. "So are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" He added.
"Rose, you wanna help me up?" She asked her sister-in-law. Bella stood up with Rosalie's help revealing her huge pregnant belly, which at this point in an ordinary woman would have been the full nine months.
Jacob was horrified by what he saw, and he glared at Edward, "You did this!" Riley and I stood in front of him before he could do anything. "We didn't know it was even possible," Carlisle told Jacob. "What is it?" "I'm not sure, ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." "I can't see it either, and I can't see Bella's future anymore," Alice added mournfully. "We have been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know that is that it's strong and fast-growing," I informed Jacob.
"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob shouted. "It's none of your business, dog!" Rosalie shouted back. "Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella," Esme tried to diffuse the moment. "The fetus isn't good for Bella," Alice retorted. "Say the word, Alice. "Baby" it's just a little baby." Rosalie said. "Possibly," Jasper said. "Carlisle, you have to do something!" Jacob shouted fearfully. "Jacob, I need to talk to you," Edward walked outside while Jacob awkwardly followed.