Lust story

Hello, everyone,

I'm thrilled to introduce you to my series of one-shots titled " The Different Dimensions of Us." Within this collection, I delve into a variety of relationship dynamics and experiences, covering both light-hearted moments and more mature themes. Please be understanding of any typos and anticipate occasional updates as the series evolves. Thank you for joining me on this adventure, and I hope you find enjoyment in the stories!

***********

ABHINAV - ASHWIN KUMAR
MITHRA - SIVAANGI KRISHNAKUMAR

****

LONDON

The place were pretty darker, the curtains were closed, the red candles were still there burning giving much more desire to the two peoples who are totally into pleasure. The room were filled with their moans, groans and the red candles making it more intense. They kissed passionately, sucking each others soul out. In between they looked at each other, making it more deeper intense, they passionately explored each others body.

** MATURE SCENES**

Her hands moved towards his length, rubbed the tip slowly making him groan in pleasure, she teased him and started showing her magic through her lips on his tips, making him groan and moan her name, ' ahh Tara aa' She gave him a smirk look, and her facial expression changed when he entered his finger in her, making her to feel the same pleasure what he felt just before.

Her hands were on behind of his hair, pushing him towards her, feeling his tongue on her, made her wet more and he get the more of her juice. He winked at her, she was quick and turned him and laid on him, and was ready to ride him, she placed his length towards her pussy fully and started bouncing on him, his hands were on her hips, helping her to bounce. Her boobs hitting on his face, making him to suck her nipples and she moaned his name,' Abhiiiiii ahh abhiii'

Abhinav laid on her and gave hard thrust after placing her in a millitary position. They were moaning each others name and they reached high and cum together.

***

They shared a passionate kiss and cuddled. MIthra was playing with his hairs on his chest.

Abhinav : Is there anything you want to tell ?

MIthra : Abhii, I have feelings for you

Abhinav : I too have feelings for you

MIthra : I'm not telling like that, it's like I love you

Abhinav : you what ? come again

Mithra : I love you Abhinav, I get warmth and comfortness when I'm with you, I feel like safe with you. I'll be more happy when i'm with you. Many proposed me in our college, but I don't feel anything towards them, but with you, I don't know, I feel like I'm special when I'm with you.

Abhinav : See Mithra, you know me very well, I don't believe in love, commitments, marriage. My appa amma were married with full of love, now see they are divorced now. So I don't believe this shit, I'm fine and enjoying my life with flinks and one night stands.

Mithra : so you are seeing this ... in between us, just happened .. as one night stand ?

Abhniav : may be, maybe not.

Mithra : you said you have feelings for me?

Abhinav : yes, I admit I have feelings for you, but that doesn't mean that I love you and gives a commitment towards you. I feel like being in a prison when I'm committed to a person, I love living my life like this, just enjoying myself.

Mithra : prison ? (her voice scattered hearing him)

Abhinav : yes tara, you look attractive and i had feelings for you. And I've feeling attracted to the new junior girl, that blue eyes. Tmrw I'm going to ask going for a date to her.

Mithra fake smiled and hided her pain, " All the best Abhi". Abhi just smiled at her and closed his eyes. But that night was a sleepless night for her. Her pillows became wet because of her cries. By 4, she woke up, looked at him, who is sleeping peacefully, she gave a pale smile and careesed his hair. Mithra took her dress and wear it and left from there. She directly went to her room, to her bathroom, under the shower, she cried, no literally she screamed in pain. After some hours, she felt shivering, she changed her dress and slept on her bed and soon sleep overtook her beyond her pain, she was hell tired and exhausted, both physically and mentally.

*****

Abhinav and Mithra are relatives. Abhinav, his dad Jaykanth lives in London after the divorce of his parents. Mithra came to London after her 12, to study higher study. She lives with her friends. But she used to visit Abhinav's house in weekends and holidays. At some point, she fall for him, she used to have a crush feelings towards him in her childhood. But for him, let's see!

******

- Ms J