In love with Teacher's fiance- 6

Zane was having the 4th coffee for the day, he was in peak stress, first he was stressed out of what will be happen when priya talks with Jessica and the second is the client's product is still not delivered on time and this gives him the immense frustration.  Sipping the 4th coffee, he pressed his forehead waiting for two messages, one is from the worker about the delivery and the second one is from priya about the meeting.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe, for a minute, he tried to focus on his breathing pattern itself and nothing more to make him calm. And the Next minute, his phone flashed with a notification.  He quick looked the phone screen, it was from Jessica, with a slight shake he clicked it and saw the message,  "Pakkanum, namma veetuku vaanga evening"

A small smile appeared at his lips and he chuckled seeing the message, all the tension went out and the words "namma veedu" gave him some butterfly feelings. His mind again and again read that word to make him feel special, he blushed and rubbed his neck. With a small smile, he packed his stuff and closed the cabins light, his phone gave another notification,  it was from the worker, "The product is delivered, Sir". With a smile, all stress were out now, he hummed the munbe va, Anbe va song and started his bike to see his love like a perfect lover boy.

Meanwhile,  Jessi was looking at her phone waiting for the reply,  she saw the blue tick but was confused when she didn't get the reply back. Obviously her mind with unnecessary thoughts pops up and she was drawned into her thoughts. She heard a bike  horn sound, making her to drift from her line of thoughts and rushed to her door.

Jessi mv : easy Jessy, namma Zane thaan. Okayy... cool, take a deep breathe... yeah perfect.

She helped herself to be very calm in front of him and opened the door for him, he smiled widely and entered , his memory flashed the last night. He took his seat and looked at her with eyes full of love. Jessy can't able to be in his sight,  she asked

Jessy : kudikkurathukk ethaachu edukkataa?

Zane : ethume venaa..

Jessy : saptingala

Zane : illaaye

Jessi : yaen ma?

Zane : work pressure' innaiku jaasthi, so skipped the food.

Jessi : ningaa hand-wash panniyit, ukkarunga naan saapadu eduthiitu varaen.

Zane just nodded and went to the washbasin to hand-wash, while Jessi rushed to kitchen, and prepared quickly some food and kept in the dining table. Zane was looking at her lovingly,  the way she rushing in the cooking to make food for him. That hits him hard. He blushed slightly, jessi served the food in his plate. And he took a morsel and moaned in the taste of food.

Zane : ivalo quick aa cook panniyum, you didn't missed any ingredients and the food was just awesome. 

Jessy smiled and looked at him and she was admiring how he was enjoying the food. Zane completed his eating and washed his hand and they both settled in the coach again, Jessy played a melody song in Bluetooth and Zane was still giving good comments about the food she made. Jessy smiled at him and hold his hands.

Jessy : Zane, ennaku cook pandrathu romba pudikkum, ennaku pudichavangaluku naan aasaya samachu kuduppaen, athu naan fast aa pannalum slow aa pannalum, athula yaen anbu theriyum, athinaala thaan food romba tasty aa irukkaennu naan nenaikkuraen. Yaen anbu naan kaatrathu kuda food senju kuduthu thaan.

Inimael ningae food skip pannathinga, Anbaale yaen kayalae ungalukku aasaya food samachu kudukanumnnu naan virumburaen.

Eppo, engae, eppolernthu crush kaadhal aachunnu enakku theriyaathu, aaana onnu yaennaku theriyum, ovvoru naal mudiyumbothu, ennaku unga kitta irukura anbu athu jaasthiyaa poguthu. Athu vaazhka fullaaa unga kudavaae irunthu anubavikanummnu thonnuthu...

She looked at him lovingly, while tears left his eyes, how beautiful and simply she explained her love. Zane turned totally towards her and squeezed her hands and said,

Zane : Jessi, ennoda ex fiancé'k replace aagura mathiri illaama, inthaa Zane Williams'odaa kaadhaliyaa, yaenna kalyanam panna nii ready aa ?

Neraya anbu, chinna fights, nii soldra maathiri un anbaana saapadu, namma kolantha, namma parents,

Jessi : namma zara

Zane : appudi oru chinna oru ulagathukku, kadhalin ulagathukku

Jessi : namma kadhalin ulagathukku.

Zane : polaama?

Jessi : polaamae....

They both hugged and cried in embrace, feeling the love that blooms in between them. They finally shed lots of happy tears. They didn't spoke for a minute but they can feel the love in between them. They parted from the hug and looked at each other. Their hands intertwined,  slowly they both closed their eyes and Zane pressed his lips on her, he pecked her lips for a min and moved, while she blushed and looked at him, she cupped his face and gave a strong peck on his forehead,  while he hugged her tightly, as she is life. Yes, finally she became his life.

Then they cuddled in the couch and planned their future,  slowly drowning in the music of love. Love sometimes can make us feel magic. There is a huge difference between seeing the magic and feeling the magic, and they felt the magic of love which God has chosen for them.

And that's the story of a young lady who fell for Teacher's fiance,  oops sorry, not anymore Teacher's fiance, had fallen for her soul mate. Perfectly made for her; Her soulmate!

The End♡

**********

This second update is dedicated to all those who have commented on the previous chapter. Your love made me happy and here is the update. Hope everyone enjoyed this oneshot. Kindly give your opinions and comments about the love between Zane and Jessica🖤

Do vote and comment. Love you all❤️
Sorry for typos.

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_