Lust story - 3

Abhinav was waiting for the DJ to announce the exchange of partners. He was getting furious by seeing them enjoying their vibe, her gentle touch on his shoulder, all are well made him angered and jealous. He was confused about his feelings. At that time DJ announced them to stop the dance.

DJ : Dear ladies and gentlemen, so its hard for all of you to introduce and get along to one another. So I have planned something for you. Now, just scatter and stand wherever you want. Gentleman, you'll get a handkerchief, just throw aimlessly, and to which lady that handkerchief falls, have a dance with her and both of them should introduce themselves. So lets have some fun.

Abhinav huffed and tried to move to near Mithra, but before his handkerchief falls on her, another one were fallen already on her shoulder, she just looked who might be it and looked straight, there comes like a greek god like figure, a london born handsome went near her and he forwarded his hands, she placed her palms gently and passed him a smile. While he winked at her and gave a gentlle kiss on her palms as welcoming her. MIthra raised her eyebrows at him with an amusement, while he gently pulled her towards him. " You look ethereal, queen." He said. Abhinav forget his surroundings and was looking at her, but soon a lady approached her, who is good looking, seems like his handkerchief fall on her and they danced, but his eyes were on her. What a bad day, he thought.

And the music stopped again, the dj were announcing something and he changedd the music. Abhinav rushed towards her, the men who is dancing with her, twirled her and leaved his hand, to make her perfectly and safely land on one's chest. She very well know who might be this. Her Abhinav! Yeah it's her abhi, even if he is not ready to love her back, it's her Abhi. Abhinav smiled fully showing his dimble and his eyes showed how happy he was now, letting her to be in his embrace. But his mind reminded he is not onto any love, but he liked her.

Abhinav placed his hands on her waist, perfectly on his favourite mole, he kneaded there, making her to look at him. " how dare you to show my favourite mole to others?"

Mithra : your's favourite?

Abhi pulled her more to him and twirled her and their body brushed together. "Yes, it's my favourite."

Mithra : Mr. Abhinav, I'm going to marry another person, who is going to explore my whole body, plus your favourite mole. You can't take it as your favourite, this will be favourite of my future husband. And not you, Abhinav.

Mithra tried to move away from him, but he pulled her towards him, and now her back hit his front, his fingers caressed her neck, before he speak, Emilia's father and Emilia came there and excused. While Mithra and Abhinav stop dancing, Mithra tried to move away from him, but Abhinav placed his hands on her waist.

Emi's dad : Excuse me, Mr. And Ms., I've spoken to Jaykanth, you said you want to go on a date with Emy. I'm totally okay with it. But what's going between you two? (He pointed Mithra and Abhinav) Are you guys in love?

Abhinav : No Sir, we are just dancing. I know her from my childhood. So we are comfortable at each others presence.

Emi's dad : Ohh. I thought you guys were dating and you are asking Emilia for a date didn't make sense to me. Even though we are in London, it's very common to happen like that. But I have some ethics and principles.

Mithra's face changed. She's in verge of crying. She can't act anymore. Seems like her acting skills are getting weak. She did a quick breathe to calm her. She genuinely removed his hands from her waist. And excused from there as she is having a call. Abhinav looked at the way she went. He was confused and frustrated.

Abhinav mv : you are making it hard for me Tara. I couldn't figure out my feelings.

Emilia placed her hands on his arms and smiled at him. Abhi looked at her hands which is on his arms and looked at her, her smile is innocent, he too gave her a gentle smile and they moved out for a date.

Here, Mithra came back to her room. She cried , cried, cried, cried until there's no tears out of her eyes. At that time, Jaykanth called her.

Mithra : sollu Jay pa.

Jay : Tara, yaen sound romba low aa irukkaen?

Mithra : onnula pa, its just a headache.

Jay : yaen ponnu pathi yaennaku theriyaatha yaenna? Is it because of my beloved useless son?

Mithra : why are you calling him as useless?
He is much more better than you.

Jay : So he is the one who made you feel sad today. And early departure of you from the party. Right?

Mithra : appudi ethum illapa

Jay : appanu kupudraen, aana etho marakkuthae

Mithra : appaa, you said you know me right, athu thaan, I know you already know about my love on him. But seems like he doesn't love me back. He actually likes me but don't know about love.

Jay : He might be confused da. He grown up by seeing the love between me and my wife and our divorce made him to lose the interest and beliefs in love. He basically thinks that going for dates and flinks can make him happy and didn't bring any sorrow or sadness like me and my wife gone through.

Mithra : puriyuthu pa. That's why I'm not forcing him. And I also remember your words, love can't be forced, it should be natural as like waterfalls. It falls deep into the water, it may pain the stones due to its pressure but it gives a rhythm of music to hear and to heal the stones. Yeah, sometimes it pains pa, but I'm ready to hear and heal by himself. Cause I love him truly as waterfalls.

Jaykanth : that's my sweetheart. And I forgot to tell you, namma ooruku porathu vanthu this month last week, okay? Did Saaran (Mithra's dad) called you and informed?

Mithra : Haa pa. Appa had called me and informed the details. But there's a change in the plan. I'm going by tomorrow morning and you guys will come by last week..
Eventhough I'm ready to get pain and heal by himself, now I need some alone time to get back to myself. Athu oorku pona maatum thaan nadakum.

Jaykanth: I can understand you my child, take care. Who will come and drop you at airport.

Mithra : I'll call taxi or I'll call Jithu pa, If he's free. And Jay pa, don't tell Abhi that I'm leaving tomorrow to native. Let him enjoy his date. Let him be happy. And ennalaa avanoda story yaellam kekka mudiyathu after his so called date. ! I'm also human right? Valikumla?

Jay : naan ethum sollala pa..you just take care of yourself. Onnu naan soldraen, avan illlana ill arrange a Well.good person to marry you, Tara.

Mithra : how many pegs you took pa? Just go and sleep, I need to pack my bags.

Jay : I didn't went overboard chellam. And also you know I can control myself even in my drunken state. So you go and sleep. Appuram Jithu will come and pick you up. Avanukku evalo periya job irunthalum, unnae drop panniyit appuram ethuva vena pakka solllalam

Mithra : hmm serii pa. Gudnit.

She heard a gudnit as whisper from opposite side. She smiled and cut the call. She packed her stuff and slept in tiredness. Abhinav came back to his room and tried to call her, but the phone was unanswered.

Abhinav : thungiirippaalo? Irukkalam. Late ayidichula. She might be tired. Morning veetila poyi pakkalam.

At morning, Abhinav reached at Mithras place. But the door was locked,making him to confuse. He looked at the door and window, everything was shut off. A sudden fear took inside him. Patting his chest, he tried to call her again, ....

The subscriber you are calling is currently switch off. Please call after sometime.

This is the only thing he hears. Eventhough he knows she won't pick up the call, he tried her number again and again. He was frustrated.

Abhi mv : where are you Mithra.? I want to see you... please come.

*******
TBC

Sorry for the typos. !!

◇◇◇◇◇
Vote pannunga comment pannunga.
Love you all.
God bless you all.

By urs author.
Jephi 🤍🦋
_Ms J_