When She is in Love - 2

Malini left a sad chuckle and moved from there to her room. Malini then moved to her room  and get ready for her job. Arunachalam saw this and called her.

Arunachalam: engaa maa poraen?

Malini : dance class'k poraen thathaa

Arunachalam : innaiku leave eduthukka vendiyathu thaane, ellarum irukkomla

Malini: ellarum irukkom athunaala thaan thatha poraen, naan inga iruntha avaru happy aa irukkaa maatanga, romba naal kalichu oorku vanthirukkaen happy aa irukkattum.

Malini smiled at him and moved from there, meanwhile Arunachalam went to his thoughts processing the words of his granddaughter. 

Nandhu and Adithya had a nap and went for a ride in village. The driver stopped the car while reaching a particular area.

Nandhu : yaen Anna stop panninga

Car driver : anga thaan malini ma dance kathukudukuraanga pasangalukku, antha place pakkaave nalla irukkum. Vaanga

Adithya was least interested to go, Nandhu pushed him and they both followed the driver uncle. The smell of the roses, orchids, flowers trees hit their nostrils, making them to feel freshness. They inhaled the pure breathe and a smile took over their faces. Driver uncle looked at them smilingly. Driver uncle moved inside and called priya.

Driver : ithu thaan yaen ponnu Priya.

Priya smiled at them and holder hands and said vanakkam, making them to reciprocate it too.

Priya : ullaa vanga, Malini ulla thaan irukkanga. Naan ungalukku buttermilk eduthiitu varaen.

Priya moved from there, they looked around the place and heard some classical songs from inside, they moved to the direction of the sound, and saw Malini dancing effortlessly, her smile, her hands, her kholed eyes, her teaching perfections. They looked at her admiringly. Malini saw them and waved at them. When Adithya was about to wave at her back, his mind reminded him,

"Namma ethukku ivalukk hi kaatanum, romba manipulative aa irukkanga, ellaarayum mayakki ava kaykula vechirukkan, namma ithula ethum vilakudathu"

Back to his chandhramukhi mode, Malini reached near them, at the same time Priya came there with buttermilk. Malini helped her by taking buttermilk from the tray and give it to them. Before she takes the glass, Adithya took the glass from the tray and thanked priya. Nandhu was noticing everything. 

Malini : Mano pa eppa vanthaen

Mano(driver) : ooru pakkurathukkaaga kuttitu vanthaen daa, inga veralana eppudi.

Malini : seri seri, unga wife kitta call pannni sollu naan anga thaan madhyanam varaen, ennaku avangaloda potato fry and curd rice venum sollitaen naan.

Mano : ninga soldra padi thaan. Seri maa nanga kelambaraen

They bidbye from there, Priya looked at Malini with raising an eyebrows. 

Malini : ennaa look'uh

Priya : ennaa un avarukk nii veetla irukkurathu pudikkala athukku thaana inthaa plann

Malini : appudi ellaam illayae, un amma sapadu saptitu romba naal aachu..

Priya: nethu kalaila saptaen

Malini : athu..dha..bha.. Haa athu nethu kalaila saptaen, aana madhyanam sapdlala athaan. Nii romba kelvi kekkuraen, naan ponum

Malini moved from there before Priya asks another question. While priya looked at her friend and prayed, "kadavulae, iva manassu varuthapedra maathiri ethum nadakka kudathu, ava eppovum happy aa irukkanum, nallathu mattum nadakkatum."

And the girls enjoyed the day and by night Malini came to home and saw Arunachalam was waiting for her in verandah. 

Malini mv : ayyo thatha morakkuraale

Malini smiled sheepishly and gave him the ladoo, while thatha with a grumpy face took from her and munched it.

Arunachalam: ippudiyae ethaachu panni yaenna samadhana peduthidu

Malini : yaenna ninga intha ladoo maathiri sweetttuhhhh... (she kissed thatha cheeks and ran) goodnight thathaaa..

Arunachalam: vaalu

Malini ran to the stairs and directed bumbed on the person, and they both fell down, she looked at the person, it was Adithya,  she looked at his eyes with full of love and that made something in him, and he was disturbed with that look of her eyes. Adithya suddenly moved her and stood there and looked at her. She expected him to gave a hand, but that didn't happened and stood there.

Adithya : kannu theriyalaya unakku,, ippudiyaa odi varuvaen.. venumnu thaane pannaen.

The last sentence made her eyes to left some tears and looked at him, while he looked at the tears and said, " udane aluthidu, appudi naan enna pesiitu nii ippo azharaen, ippudiye yellar munnadiyum azhuth un pakkam aakitaenla. Alugumunji..chii nagaru"

Malini tried to not to cry and ran from there to her room, tears left the eyes, she couldn't handle the words of him. She took the photo of him from her diary and looked at him,

"Niinga enna avoid pannu, pesaama iru, athellaam ennaku prechana illla, aana ippudi vaaykku varathu pesaathinga, romba valikuthu.. ninga unga kovathae kaatitaen ennaku puriyuthu, aana yaen ithayathukk puriya maatinguthu, ennaala ungala verukkavum mudiyala kova padavum mudiyalaa, ippudi thaan kaadhala?"

She hugged his photo and cried and slept in tiredness.  She woke up in morning very late. Making sure Adithya had his breakfast,  she came to dining and had her breakfast in silence.

Arunachalam: ennachu unakku udambu seri ilayaa

Malini : illaa thatha, thalavali avalo thaan

Arunachalam: nallaa saptitu, nalla rest edu thangam.

Malini : seringa thatha.

Malini just spend the whole day on her room itself. And the days went she became silent and passive when Adithya is present.  She left the home by morning and came in night. These all were noticed by Arunachalam and Malini's parents.

One particular day, the discussion was going on in the family,

Sarojini : namma avalukku oru mappilai pakkalama

Nandhu : yaaruku sarojini ma

Sarojini : vere yaaruku Malini'kk thaan

Adithya: aamaa athu thaan correct romba seekram pannunga maa

Arunachalam: inga mappilai irukkumbothu ethuku namma vere mapillai paakanum

Adithya moved near Nandhu and whispered, "dey congrats daa, sollave illa"

Nandhu looked at him, sarojini asked, "yaare soldringa pa"

Arunachalam: vere yaaru yaen payyan Adithya thaan. Ava thaan namma Malini'kk correct aana mappilai. Illaa Malini thaan ivanukk correct aana ponnu.

***
TBC

I only have the plot idea and I'm little bit confused with the plot sequences. So I'm just going with a flow and writing all these. Kindly bear with me♡

Do vote and comment makkale❤️
No proof reading, sorry for the typos. 

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_