In love with Teacher's fiance -2

Episode 2 : Cotton candy

Jessy was trying hard to sleep, she can only see him, even her eyes closed. She just opened her eyes and her mind said, "ithu serii pettu veraathu" all she did was she took her phone, opened the chat gpt and asked
"Is sighting the Teacher's fiance a sin? "

Chat gpt has given her a para to read, she just looked at it, it was not helping her. She just stared at the ceiling fan and was blabbering to Jesus.

Jesus Christ,  its not a sin to sight someone, who is good looking and handsome. Thappillaa... Please don't stare at me. Ninga ungaloda uyir kuduth anbu kaatittaen. Appudi oru unconditional love ennaku kedaikalayae.. I mean from humans.. athu varakkum I'll just chill with these sightings.. deal???

Yes, as Priya Mam said, Jessy is crazy when it comes to her policies, rules and thoughts. Just chill and be crazy. Thappillaa!.

*****
Next day, same canteen,  all were having egg puffs while Jessy was having some cotton candies. Specifically speaking her favourite,  which is the only one thing which can make her calm. All the staffs were having staff meeting, our gang is in canteen, the most peaceful space in the college (ps : avoiding the couples thollai) yeah, speaking about the peace, Jessy friend pranav connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and was vibing with melodious hits. Yeah there comes the song "Nenjai poopol".

The same vibe, the same wind hitting her, her mind reminded "meendum meendum aa"
The song was just hitting her soul like how Zane's brown eyes hit her soul. 

Nenjai poopol koithavalae..ae..
Ennai etho seithavalae..
Nenjai poopol koithavalae ..ae…
Ennai etho seithavalae..

Yes, he entered the canteen with the same swag, her eyes was just fixed on him, the cotton candy in her mouth get melted like how her soul is getting melted seeing him. How can a person’s sight can make someone melt.? "Appo ith athu thaane Jessy?"  Her heart reminded her the famous dialogue. 
Her mind was humming the nenjai poopol song, "ennai ethoo seithavanae...., avarukkagave intha lyrics ellaame mathidanum pola irukkae..."

Zane : Hey, hiii guys.. Priya engaa?

Everyone waved a Hi at him, pranav stopped music, making Jessy back to the World. Jessy looked at pranav and looked at Zane. They both had an eye lock, a quick one, which made her heart to skip a beat. Her mind was quick to warn her heart by saying, "Thappaana beat aadathinga heart"
As an obedient child, heart beat becomes normal. Zane comfortably sat with them, when he came to know that staff meeting is going on. Zane smiled at them and there was an awkward silence between them. To beat that silence,  Jessy forwarded her favourite Cotton candy towards Zane and he gently picked one, making others shocked.

Zane : yaen ? Ennaachu shock aa irukkaen

Thanu : illaa, she is not the one who shares her favourite cotton candies with others. Even with us. Athaa kongam shock aa irukk.

Everyone looked at her, expecting an answer,  her heart beat starts to go faster as it was in a race. "Intha heart kk ithee velaya pochu", mind was complaining.  Indeed yes, eppo paaru fast aa oditte iru and is so confusing.

Jessy : illaa ellarum romba silent aa irunthaen,.so to beat the silence,  to start a conversation, sweet kuduthaen

Zane smiled at her with his dimples.  And pranav looked at her with a doubt, "ethoo sari ilaayee..."

Jessy mv : this man is killing me with his smile... God, please don’t test me like this.

Heart : girl, I didn't get died..

Jessy mv : I'm gonna kill you for sure.

Heart : sometimes it's better to be silent.  Thappillaa

Pranav looked at Jessy once again and took the other cotton candy from her. While Jessy glared at him and stomped at his feet and he screamed.

Zane : ennaachu bro

Pranav : illlaa I accidentally hit my leg on the table.

Zane: paathu bro.

Pranav looked at Jessy, while she just showed her tongue. And there discussions went on to their college bunk, funs and banters. And Zane too shared about his job, his college day, their childhood memories.  And some stories to tease priya too.

Jessy mv : ohh artist aa ivanga.. paarah.. naanum artist thaan.

Heart : yah yah.. only in sleep.

Jessy patted her chest to calm herself and looked at him and was keenly observing his talks. Poor girl didn't know one-day his talks will be her daily songs.

Priya called and informed Zane that she was in the parking area. Zane bidbye from there and the group meeting was also dismissed.  Zane went to parking and saw priya holding her head.

Zane : hey ennaachu?

Priya : thala valikkuthu

Zane : nii Carla yeruu, veetuku poyitt rest edu nallaa. I'll start the car.

Priya entered the car, and saw Jessy behind the car, priya pointed at her mirror and told to Zane, "dey avala kupudraa oru nimisham".

Zane looked at the back and saw jessy, he forget her name, he looked back at priya, who is holding her head and was closing her eyes tight.  He sighed and leaved from the car.

Zane : hey.. you... girl... purple dress.. heyy.. COTTON CANDYYYYYY

Jessy heard it and looked at the direction of the voice,  her breathe hitched when he called her like that,. Zane waved a Hi and actioned her to come. She was in a shock. Did he call me? Un aasaa !!

She just went near his car and looked at him. He then waked Priya. Jessy eyes shifted from Zane to priya.

Jessy : Mam, ennachu? All okay? You good.

Jessy just went to the other side of the car, where mam is sitting. She just checked her.

Priya : just a headache. I'll be on leave tomorrow.  You guide the students and say them to complete the seminars in my hours.

Jessy: okay mam. I'll do it. You just take care of your health. 

Zane smiled at her and she just reciprocated it. Before she left, Zane asked, "What was your name, I just forget."

Jessy smiled at him, showing her beautiful dimples and said, "Jessica."

May be this time, her dimples made something inside him, which is hard for him to figure out. Yeah, it's time for his heart and mind battle.

*********

Hey all,
Hope you liked this update and the way of narration.
Please do vote and comment. Love you all.
No proof reading. Sorry for typos.

Just feel the story guys  and comment your feelings and opinions. Thappillaa 😌😁

By urs author
Jephii🤍🦋
_Ms J_