In love with Teacher's fiance

Jessica was her Teacher's favourite student.  She is the one who made all those lill jokes and being so care free nature. That's the character everyone likes in her. Not like school,  college professors can be our best friends too. Not every time, but once they initiate,  they are the best friend we had. That's perfectly worked with Jessica when Priya just a 25 year old assistant professor, who easily jells with the students, made a friendship bond with her.

When Jessica and her friends were having a coffee with their favourite mam, with all those kadi jokes. Her friend reminded them something. 

Thanu : Mam, you said you'r fiance will be coming today here to pick you up.

Priya : yes daa, he is on the way.

Jessica : before he comes, just say the story of yours and your fiance.

Priya : not a great story. We are friends from our childhood,  yeah exactly speaking our parents are best friends.  So they proposed this idea and we don't have any objection it. So we agreed. That's it.

Jessica : that's it?? Not love ? Ninga keela vila poyii, avanga ungaloda iduppaa pudichu, appudiyee kanum kanum paathu, backgroundla kangal irundal song Ellam pottuu. Anthaa mathiri ethumee illayaa.. cheee disappointed mam

Priyaa : unakku vay jasthiiyaa irukku. Internal marks verattum. Unakku irukku.

Jessica : summaa mam. Heheee...

Priya : so you have lot of expectations about love?

Jessica : yes ... why not? Its just having a knot inside my stomach when seeing that person, all butterfly feeling, cheeks getting red, not by slap, but by his flirty talks and his love on me. Is that too much to expect?? I don't think soo

Pranav : I think you are in a world of some kind of fantasy.  Come to reality Jessy

And yeah the discussion went on to the topic love.. is love is real or just a fantasy.? Sometimes it's real, it hurts, it feels, it pains, we can feel it like real. But sometimes it's just a magic, intangible,  making us numb and dumb. Foolish, right?

That's what exactly Jessy is experiencing now, while the others were chatting and arguing about love, her eyes were fixed on the door, she looked at the man who entered at the canteen, of course he is not in this college, an outsider. Maybe he can be a foreign item who is going to enter into her cells and her immunity power should fight him. But it seems like her immunity power doesn't want to fight, she has already fallen for him,.for his look, precisely! Exactly He can make her get high temperature,  she get sweats , looking at him,.his physique, his two open buttons, his chest mole. "Jessy, please stop staring" her mind warned her.

Cheating her mind, she gulped the cold coffee, is this cold coffee is giving her the chill vibes in her or the man in front of her. He removed his coolers, damn his eyes, it can attract anything... shit it's not the cold coffee,  it's him making her feeling all the chill vibes. Seems like the body cells are activating.  Immunity power activated. "Jesus Christ, he should be single, please. If he is, I'll be fasting for 3days and will starts going for church every Sundays." Her mind started to prayer.

Oh God, he smiled showing his infamous dimples, but it was not for her, his eyesight was on her Mam. "Oh Holy Chirst, was I sighting my fav mam's fiance." Her mind asked, "He might be her brother". "Brother? Are you sure"???

Priyaa : Jessiiii

Jessica came to reality and looked at her Mam, "did I zoned out for a long time"

Priya : classla thaan gavanikkalannu paathaa canteenla kudaya?

Jessica: sorry mam.. hehe..

Priya : fine, guys, this is my Fiance, Zane Williams.

And Zane, these are my students/friends. 

Zane passed a smile at them and waved them a Hi. Priya then introduced everyone individually.  While Jessica mind gave her a message, "Immunity power deactivated." Zane shared a handshake with Jessica. And Jessica replied as "Nice meeting you Sir." Making him to frown hearing that.

Priya: athu yaennaa sir?

Pranav : nanga ellarum Annanu thaan kuptaen, nii mattum yaen sirnnu kupudraen. ?

Jessica : illaa namma priya mam', mam'nu kupdumbothu avanga fiance sir'nn thaane kupdanum. Athu thaane rules... appo thaan tally aa irukkum.

Priyaa : Jessy, you are really crazy when it comes to ur rules and policies. Serii nanga kelamborom.

Jessica: bye mam. Bye sir. 

They waved a bye and left, eventhough her mind reminded a lot of advices, her heart wins everytime. Her heart keep giving her one statement "Sight adikurathu manitharoda freedom'nga"

Then her mind also agreed with the statement by humming the song, 
"Manithar Unarndhukolla
Ithu Manitha Kaadhal Alla
Adhaiyum Thaandi Punithaamaanathu"

Jessica heart : kadhal mathi sighting'nu vechukkalama lyrics'la.

Jessica mv : ippo irukkura nelamayila, ithu onnu thaan kuraya irukkaanga. Mudiyitu poyi thungu. Cheee.

**
Let's see how things will fall for them!

As someone says, "Eventually all things fall into place. Until then laugh at the confusion,  live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason."

Indeed, everything happens for a reason :)

****
Please do vote and comment.  Love to see your comments. It's my motivation to write the story.
Love you all. God bless you all.

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms.J_