In love with Teacher's fiance - 4

Jessica also went to sleep while patting Zara. A loud horn and a phone call made her to awake. She quickly looked at her phone, it was Zane. Seeing the phone call, she rushed go the front door and opened it for him. There he is fully wet because of the rain.

Jessica : ayyoo ullaa vaanga, naan turkey towel eduthitt varaen.

Zane nodded and entered into the house, his eyes roamed through the living room.  There she comes with a towel and gave it to him. Again she ran back to kitchen, and come back with a hot water in a glass and given to him. Zane looked at her and drank. Jessica looked at him, his shirt became a second skin, droplets are still there in his neck, she gulped and looked at his hair, still it's dripping water. Sighing, she took towel from him and made his hair dry. He was looking at her and their eyes lock for a min.

Jessi : Sir, ungaa dress romba wet aa irukkung, ippudiyae iruntha fever vanthidum, antha room'la cupboardla yaen Annan dress irukku, ningae dress change pannikonga.

Zane : illa paravala, Zara?

Jessi : Sir, zara thungittanga, intha malayila eppudi ningae avalae kuttitu povingae? Innaiku oru night ingae stay pannikonga.

Zane : illaa athu

Jessi : please.. zarakaaga.

Zane nodded and moved to the room, Jessi called him from his behind, "Sir, ningae ethaachu saptingala?" Zane nodded no, before he replies, she ran to kitchen. Zane sighed and moved to the room and saw the picture of her and her brother, their family photos, then he took a track and tshirt from cupboard and changed. And placed the wet clothes to dry.  He then looked for her and went to kitchen and saw Jessica making dosa for him. A small smile appeared on his face. Zane stood beside her and watched her, her sleeveless dress showed the marks on her shoulders and neck and he was sure who did it. Gulping the tears, he looked at her, who smiled at him widely.

Zane : ninga ingae thaniya nikkuringala

Jessi : aamanga, yaen appa, amma, Anna abroadla irukkanga. Annavum anniyum angae thaan work pandra, anni pregnant aana time angae ponathu, pregnancy mudichittu anni thiruppiyum job ponna start pannaen, so angayae avanga settle aayitaen.

Zane : inga thaniya nikkurathukk ungalukk appo prechana illayaa

Jessi : naan degree second year padikumbothu thaan anni pregnant.  Appo college discontinue panna pudikkala, inga appa vanthu oru cafe vechirukkaen. Athellam yaaru paakurathu. So lifela sila situation namma adapt aayi thaane aaganum. Appudiye thanniyaa vaazhnthu pudichirukku, appuram cafe bills, payments ellaame naan thaan paakuraen. Its interesting. 

Zane : super'nga ningae.

Jessi : Anna dress ungalukk match aayirichaa

Zane : perfect.

Jessi : seri vaanga sapdalam.

Jessi take dosa and chutney to the dining and they settled.

Zane : ninga saptingala?

Jessi : appove saptitaen. No compromise when it comes about food. And zaravum saptaen, nanga sernthu thaan TV paathu saptaen.

Zane chuckled and had food. Then jessi made tea for him and bring it to living room, a thunder flashed, and the current went off.

Jessi : achoo, nethu thaan inverter damage aayidich. Ningae irunga naan candle eduthiit varaen.

Zane nodded and sipped the tea, the tea was refreshing, Jessi came with a candle, making her face to give extra glow. Zane just looked at her. She placed the candle on the teapot and sat beside him. Zane placed his tea on the same teapot and hold her palms, looking at her.