Lust story - 6

Abhinav moved to his room, through window he can see Mithra coming from her room. He hid himself, once she reached his room, he pulled her towards him, before she screams, he placed her palm on her mouth. And then within seconds,  she was in between him and the walls. She looked at him angrily, while his other palm was kneading her waist under her top. She looked angrily and bite his palms, he took off his hands immediately.  She tries to push him, but Abhinav hugged her tightly and looked at her eyes.

Abhinav : you can bite other places too Tara

He spoken in his infamous tone, which is only for her. Tara looked at him, her anger all went away looking at him. Abhinav removed his shirt.

Tara : ethukku shirt kalattaraen, naan ponum Abhinav, vidu please.

Abhinav placed her hands on his chest, and his one palm touch along with it. He gently caressed her palm.

Abhinav : Abhila irunth Abhinav aayitela naan. Avalo hurt aayitiyaa. Tara. Ennaku bayam maa, love panna, commit aaga bayam. Niyum yaen ammaa maathiri vittitu poyiduvaalo endru. Mudiyalaa. Athukku thaan un kittaa appudi ellaam sonnaen. Annaiku night unkitta naan oru one night stand maathiriyaa behave pannaen, parthaele yaen kannula anbu.  Aana annaiku athu yaennaala accept panna mudiyala. Ennaiku nii londonla irunth poniyo, appo thaan I realised how much I love you.

Manichidu maa ennee, yennaku nii venum. Namma sernthu irunthaa moments thaan yaen lifela best moments.  Nii yaenn kuda irunthaa kandippaa life innum best aagum. Ennaku unnae thaan pudikum. Annaiku appudi ellaam sonnathuku sorry. Pesu maa ethaachu.

Mithra : Appo emiliaa?

Abhinav : yaemmaa naan ivalo sonnathilae unakku antha Emilia matter thaan theriyanumaa?

Mithra : aamaa. Naan poraen, arjun mama vanthiduvaangaa.

Abhinav pulled her more towards him, and his lips sucked her neck, making her hands automatically went to his hair. Abhinav's lips was near on her lips, their lips brushed when he spoken.,

"Athu yaennaa Arjun mama?

Mithra : unakku thaan chinnaa vayasile mamannu sonna pudikkathaae.

Abhinav: athu chinna vayasile ethoo arivu illlaama pannathu, athukku ippovum appudiyaa..

Mithra : appo ippo unakku arivu irukkuraa maariyaa nii pesuraen.

Abhinav bite her Lower lips and sucked it, until her lower lip get swollen.

Abhinav: Tara, Emilia kitta date kk ponathu, oru date ponaa ellaam maranthiduvaennu nenachaein. Anthaa timela ennaku un mela irukkura love affection aa naan pathaen, aana Emilia kuda irukkumbothu my mind was wandering on you. Only u Tara. Date ellaame vittitu un kitta pesalamnu vanthaen, athukkula nii India vanthaen. 

Mithra looked at him, she knows he is telling the truth, she averted her eyes. Abhinav had tears looking her, when she didn't have a talk with her. He released her from his tight hug, cupped her both cheeks and placed a strong kiss on her forehead. Making both of them cry, and their forehead touched together. 

Abhi : I love you Tara.

Mithra : unma thaane?

Abhi : aamaa

Mithra : life prison aayidum athu ithunnu sonnaen?

Abhi : kalyanam pannikalaama?

Mithra looked at him widely and hugged him and cried in his embrace. She kissed all over his face. While he wiped the tears on her face.

Mithra ; pannalaam

They both smiled and kissed passionately until their soul touch together.  They were in each other embrace, while she touched his chest mole and sucked it making him groan. She winked at him and tried to move from him

Mithra : vidu abhii naan ponum

Abhi : athellam mudiyaathu yaennaa mood ethittu nii yaenga poraeen, athellam mudiyaathu.

Mithra : appaa keela irukkaa abhii

Abhi : yaarum keela ilaa,ellaarum poyittangaa. Naan thaan sonnaen I need a day with my Tara, night vara sonnaen. So everyone went out, night thaa varuvaen.

Mithra : adapaavi

Abhii: do you know how much I miss you?

Mithra : show me .

Abhi smiled and they both enter the washroom to have a bath together. He removed his and her dress.

* Mature content *

They both stood under the shower,  water was flowing through her body, along with his hands. They kissed passionately and their hands explored each others body. Mithra kneel down and took his length on her mouth, while he was in peak of his pleasure. He too kneel down and touched her clit, and they kissed again, and then he placed his length on her and thrusted.  Their moans and groans echoed in the room.

And they fresh up, Abhi made her to wear his shirt, and nothing. While he weared a towel around him. Abhi placed her on the bed. The curtains were closed, the room ac was on. And her hands were shivering to the cold.

Abhi : kulurutha?

Mithraa nodded her head. She tried to catch the blanket. While he took it from her and looked at him.

Abhi : I can make you sweat Tara.

Tara blushed understanding his inner meaning,  he placed his head in between her inner thighs. He sucked her toe and sucked her thighs and gave a blow on her clit,  making her already wet,. He kissed there, and teased her.

Mithra : abhii don't tease mee

Abhi : what you want me to do.. tell mee

Mithraa : give me the pleasure. 

Abhi : I'll give you the pleasure you wanted but there is one condition. Call me mama when you scream at your pleasure.

Abhi winked at her and she blushed hearing his condition,  while his tongue touched her most sensitive part, he kissed and sucked, while he entered one finger, his one hand touched her breast and massaged it. He sucked her and he licked there making her scream, Abhii mamaa.. aah.. mama..

Abhi smiled and kissed her to make her taste her own juice. He sucked her earlobe and whispered. "You taste like a honey Tara." Tara kissed him passionately.  He sucked her from her jawline,  to her collar bone, to her cleavage, then he sucked her breast, giving equal attention to each. Then he placed him on her and they thrust and their sounds echoed together in the room.

As he said, he made her sweat, sweat in pleasure. They switched their position and she started ride on him, making her breast jump, while his mouth sucked it. And they came out together. They had gone many rounds. Once they get tired, they both hugged each other. 

Mithra tried to get a cloth,  while abhi hugged her and they both covered themselves with blanket. Abhi placed a kiss on her forehead. 

Abhi : thungu maa,appuram be with me when you woke up first,  wake me up. When I woke up after our love make out, I want to see you, beside me.

Mithra smiled and caressed his forehead and whispered OK and kissed his forehead. They hugged each other. And they muttered I love you, were the room filled with their love. !

*** And they lived happily ***

♡The End♡

*******

No proof reading. So bear with the typos.

Do vote and comment dears.
Thanks for the love and support ❤️
Love you guys. God bless you all❤️

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms J_