In love with Teacher's fiance- 3

Zane dropped priya at home and asked her to took care of her health.  He then moved to his home, an unknown smile was on his face, which he didn't noticed. He parked his car at front of his home, while his mom came and looked at him and shocked,

Zane mom : unnae ippudi siirichu paathu evaalo naal aachu. Ellam priyaavoda magic

Zane remembered the incident which made a summersault inside his stomach, a dimple of someone which can haunt his sleep too. And he clearly know who's magic has worked on him. He nodded at his mother and entered into his room, he laid on his bed.

There comes his little sister, who is a special child. She is having some mental illness. She seems like a very normal.child, but sometimes she'll have destructive behaviours and beat them. Zane smiled widely and widened his hands. While his sister Zara laid beside him and placed her head on his chest, soon his hands were on head caressing her hair. .

Zane : zara paapa, Ive seen a girl, she is like a butterfly.

Zaara : butterfly?

Zane : yess.. thuru thurunnu anga odi, ava pechu, ellaame oru butterfly maathiri irukkum, even her dressing sense too gave me this vibes.

Zara : priyaa kedayathu appo

Zane : kandippaa illlaa, aana I'm admiring her. Idk what kind of feeling is this.

Zara : so, you named her as butterfly?

Zane: illa, I named her as cotton candy. But you should only call her as butterfly. 

Zara : yaen appudi

Zane : athellaam theriyath. But you'll surely love her company.  She is just a smiling machine and energetic bomb.

Zara : paravaalaye yaen annaa oru ponnu pathii ivalo pesuthu

Zane : unaku vaay jasthiyaave veruthu

Zaara : hehe summaa sonnaen Anney

Zane : zara, engagement mudinja oru payyan innoru ponne pakkurathu thapillaa?

Zara : just admiring her, right? Athillaa yaennaa thappu ippo? Kalyanam aanavanga won't they have crushes on celebrity people's.

Zane : athuvum seri thaan. Irunthaalum..

Zara : thapillaa

Zane : thappillelaa?

Zara : illaa paa.

Zane smiled and he closed his eyes, only to reimagine her dimples and the eyes which has sparkling effect. He slept their peacefully. 

After some time, he awakes hearing the screaming sounds, he moved to the living room and saw his sister zara is holding their mother's neck. He rushed to them and with high force he moved zara. And slapped her. Zara with a shock came back to reality and saw their mother with all the bruises, her eyes had tears and she hugged their mother and cried.  Zane looked at them and remembered the words of Priya, "orey oru condition mattum thaan enaku intha marriage kk, namma thaniya veeedu eduth thanga porom."

Zane hold his forehead,  his eyes has no tears to left thinking about his family, he took his canvas and brush only to get immersed in that, maybe an escape from reality.

[Note : Don't get mad at priya's decision, she is a pure soul,  it was her only wish. And everyone had different wishes and desires. From her perspective,  she want to spend her time, energy, laugh, love, sadness.. only with the man who she marries.]

*****

Zane get easily jell with the gang. And these gang along with Zane and priya often go for outings and movies. And in between some sighting from both the sides. They enjoyed this phase of life. Zane had been admiring the jovial side of Jessica.  And instead of calling her as jessy as everyone calls, he called her as cotton candy. And no-one asked about it. And both of them started realising they are admiring each other.

One day, Zane bring Zara with him to meet the gang. Zara was so comfortable with them, mainly with Jessica. As he said, she thoroughly enjoyed the company of jessy. Zanes phone ringed, he attended it in first attempt and from his face, it was evithat he was stressed and tensed. Jessy read his face reaction and thought,  it might be from his job.

Zane : ennaku oru urgent aanaa vela irukk. I need to go. Priya, guys just have an eye on her. I'll come back and pick her up.

Priya : don't get tensed. I'll take care of her. 

Zane nodded and looked at Zara and looked at Jessy for a second. Jessica blinked her eyes as an assurance. He too blinked his eyes and went from there. Only them can understand their language, a nonverbal cue to speak? They are seriously incredible. 

After a half an hour, principal sir called priya, and asked her to come to the office immediately.  Priya looked at Jessy and watch.

Priya : half an hour'la college time mudiyum. Athukkulla avan veralana, un veetukku zara've kootittu poriyaa

Jessi : Haa okay mam.

Zaara : heyy jolly..

Jessy smiled and hold her hand.

Priya : thanks daa and sorry.

Jessy : ethukku mam athellaam vena. Ningae kelambunga.

The time went gone, Jessy looked at zaara, who is having a wide smile, they both moved to the house of Jessy. And they had fun. After some hours, Zane came there and saw college was closed. He tried to call priya, the call went unanswered.  He tried many times and called Jessy. Jessy picked up the call at first ring.

Jessy : Sir?

Zane :  zara enga.. I tried calling priya, her call went unanswered

Jessy : Sir, Zara is with me. Safe aa thaan irukkaanga. And maybe priya mam's phone, at the last minute rush, she might be forget her phone there in the principal office. Try calling other family members of her. I'll send you my location. 

Zane : okay.

Eventhough,  they had phone numbers with them, this was the first time they are having a phone call, one was tensed and the other one was hiding her pain of bruise she get from zara. She sounded so normal to him.

Jessy was keep reminding her mind to wear anything over her to hide the bruises, as she was wearing a sleeveless night suite, the bruises in neck and shoulder was very evident.  Now she was in duty of making Zara to sleep after having some food.

Zane called the parents of priya and came to know that she reached home. And had a talk with priya.

Zane : priya, don't be this much careless. Jessica veetukku avale anupuraena, you should have inform me. Naay maathiri college vassal munnaadi un phone kk try panniyit irunthaen.

Priya : sorry Zane, it was rush when I'm coming from principal room and I forgot my  phone there. Veetukku vantha udane appa phonela irunth call pannalamnu nenaichaen. Inga mazha peythittu irunthath aale, i became late to reach home. Ippo thaan vanthaen.  And it's my mistake un kittaa munnaadiye inform panni irukkanum.

Zane looked at the sky, the sky became dark and a drop touched his cheek. He cut the call and looked at his notification.  A message from cotton candy. It was the location to her home. He started his bike and moved to her house.

****
Tbc....

No proof reading. Sorry for the typos. 
Comment your opinions makkale.
Show your love by voting.
Love you all. God bless you all.

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_Ms J_