Lust story- 5

A week passed, Mithra totally ignored Abhi's messages and call, because all she wanted was to be as her own, leaving all those memories of him. And her family made possible of it. Arjun took care of Mithra and they went outing.

But in London, Abhinav's face has been dull, everyone took a note of it. First time, he felt a void in himself, his thoughts were filled with her. Tooking the car key, he left to her apartment,  her room. He remembered how they been together in bed, the love in her eyes. Will those eyes still show love on him? He thought about that, will she able to marry another person? Will she leave her like his mother did? Am I in love with her? Her constant smile replayed on his mind, making him to smile wider. He remembered how she took.care of him when he had fever, she cried for him when he met with an accident and took care of him. The way her hands automatically being on his arms. Her eyes that oy shows love and happiness when he win something.  The proud in his eyes when she tell about him. Always for her, it was him. How dump he was. He took a shawl of her and hugged it to his chest. Her perfume smell hit his nostrils,  her thoughts made his eyes to well up. His mind worked correctly at that time and were stuck in those lyrics,

Unnai indru paarthadhum
Ennai naanae ketkkiren
Vairam ondrai kaiyil vaithu
Engae thaedi alainthaaiyo

Unmai endru therinthumae
Nenjam solla thayangudhae
Kaigal korthu pesinaalae
Dhairiyangal thondrumae

Tears went out from his eyes, he hugged the shawl and realised he was blind to notice her love and his love on her. How easily vet tensed and anger arouse seeing her with other men, and being comfortable with jithu. He made his mind it was common in friendship. The afraid of being committed made him to took decision of going for a date with Emilia. He thought going for another date will make him to back to normal. But at that time too, his mind was wandering about her. Obly her, his Tara. He was about to speak this feelings to her, but in-between she left london and moved to India.

He didn't wanted to make his Tara to get hurted because of his afraid of being committed. But he made her hurt by his words and actions. And he can't able to see her getting married to another person. She is for him. Only she can cure his afraid. He needs her, he wants to be in her arms.

Abhii : varaen Tara. Un kittaa, yaennnaku nii thaan venum.

He took the shawl with him and he moved to his room and packed his stuff. Jaykanth came and saw this.

Jay : yaengaa daa poraen? Tour poriyaa? Yaennaa naanum varaen daa

Abhii : India kk poraen paa

Jay : India'ka ? Next week thaane porom.  Unakku exam irukkulaa?

Abhii : athellaam naan mudichittaen. Viva thaan vechaen. I asked permission and said its emergency, I need to go to my native because my grand-dad is in hospital,  serious issues sonnaa. Nambittangaa. I completed my vivaa within these week.

Jay : adapaavii, yaen appa sethitt one year aachudaa. Sethuponaavare thiruppiyum saava vekuraale.!!! Ippudi ponaa nii vayale yaennayum hospital yaera vechiduvaenla.

Abhi : actually appaa thaan hospitalnnu solanum thaan nenaichaen,  aana they know you are living with me and you are totally fit and fine. Athukku thaan sethavare eduthittaan.

Jay : ethukku ipppove poraen, 1.week  unnale ingaa irukkaa mudiyaatha yaennaa, ennaku meeting irukku daa.

Abhi : ninga one week kalichu vaanga, I'm going today itself. Night thaan flight. I need to see her dad. I really miss her. Ippove ennaku ava yaenna vitu poyiduvonnu bayaama irukku. Ava venum dad.