Lust story- 2

Continuous knock on the door made her wake up. With so much hard, she opened her eyes and looked at the time, it's was past 11 in the morning. Still, she hears the knock, so she moved on to the door with total irritation and opened it. While seeing the person, she had no expression in her face. She came back to her bed and sat there. Seeing Mithra's pale face, Abhinav worried, he too followed her and sat on the bed.

Abhi : evalo vaati call pannaen Tara, yaen phone edukkala

Mithra looked at him and asked in a low phase, " Call panniyirunthiya? Phone silent ila irukkaen nenaikkuraen"

Abhi : yaeppo ponaen ? Yaen yenna elupa vidala? At least, oru sticky note aachu vechirukkalam.

Mithra became silent and kept looking at the floor. Abhi sighed and placed his palms on her forehead and neck, and looked at her eyes, " odambu ethum seri illiyaa? Romba weak aa irukkura maathiri theriyuthu"

Mithra : ethum illa kongam work Panna vendiyatha irunthichu, so athu mudichittu thunga ponnaen, so late aayitean. I'll be fine after a good sleep.

Mithra mv : I hope so

Mithra lay on the bed and kept her eyes closed.

Abhi : coffee ethaachu venuma.?

Mithra: No need

Abhi : seri take rest and solla maranthuttaen, innaiku evening uncle party irukku, he said he had sent you the message, irunthaalum yaenna nyabaga pedutha sonna.

Mithra : I'll come if my health is fine

Abhi : You'll be completely fine by evening. Take rest. Should I pick you up in the evening?

Mithra : I don't know about my arrival, if I'm coming, I'll come with Jithin.

Abhi : Why, Jithin? I'll come and pick

Mithra : Jithin morning sollitaen that he'll come and pick me up.

Abhi rubbed his nose and looked at her. Jithin is the son of Manohar, and once there was a talk of getting Mithra marrying to Jithin.

Abhi : But Jithin is very much needed in the party, as Manohar uncle and appa is hosting the party. So I'll pick you up.

Mithra : appudi paatha, you can't also come. You also very much needed in the party.

Abhi tried to speak again before Mithra continued her speak,
" Abhi, Naan onnum party start pannumbothu Vera maata, so it's not a problem for Jithu. Manohar uncle thaan sonnaen to pick me up to Jithu. So avan kandippa Inga vanthiduvaen. It's final.

Abhi just nodded his head while Mithra closed her eyes, pretending to be sleeping to avoid the other questions.

****

Skipping to the evening party.

One of the main famous party halls was being filled with arrangements, the hall was full of smiles and giggles. As already mentioned Jithin and Abhinav was welcoming the guest. Manohar and Jaykanth came towards them,

Manohar : Jithu, you can leave and pick her up.

Abhinav : Mano pa, its fine, let him be here, I'll go and pick her up.

Jaykanth : you said you have to speak with the daughter of that business man, that blue eye girl

Abhinav : yeah, I said appa, aana I'll go and pick her.

Jithin : No issues Abhi. I'll go and pick her. atho paaru un blue eyes unna thaan vanthathila irunthu paarthittu irukka. You go and give attention towards her.

Before Abhinav argues, JIthin left from there. Abhinav looked at the girl, the junior girl with blue eyes, her name is Emilia. After 15 minutes, a soft melody was playing around the hall; everyone looked at the entrance, seeing the ethereal beauty, everyone became awestruck. Abhinav followed everyone's eyesight, his breathe hitched seeing her. She is beautiful, his mind noted it, shamelessly his eyes went to all her body, her curves.

Mithra was draped in a georgette velvet black coloured saree paired with deep V neck sleeveless blouse. Her hairs were curled, a small bindhi was placed between her eyebrows adding more beauty to her. Her eyes are were kholed with smoky black, her eyes, psoture, had a power, to which everyone will fall for her. Saree was pleated to one sided, Abhinav can see the mole in her hip, only him can notice it, cause yesterday he sucked there until his satisfaction. That thought made him blush. But the next second, his face was filled jealous, may be !

There he is, Jithin holding her hand and they reaching the table with full of smile. Adding fuel to his jealous, Emilia said, " they look good as together, right ? " With a tight smile he nodded his head. MIthra saw Abhinav, waved her hands at him and her yes looked at the girl beside him, the blue eyes, insecurity took over her, seeing the beauty of Emilia. There is no doubt why he liked that blue eyes girl. Jithin pressed her arms, which made her look at him.

Jithin : Mithra, You are beautiful in and out. Don't doubt yourself, see almost everyone's eyes are on you, girl!

Mithra smiled and hitted his shoulder. Abhinav fist his palms seeing this, but what made him more anger was he didn't know why he is getting more tensed and anger seeing these two together. Abhinav excused from Emilia and moved to Jithin and MIthra, at the same time Manohar and Jayakanth came there and patted MIthra's head. Mithra smiled widely at them, may be she is a good actor, maybe to an extend to hide her pain. Abhinav came and stood beside her to have a talk. At the same time, DJ announced about pairing up for dance.

Abhinav looked at Mithra, they had an eyelock. In between Emilia came there and asked Abhinav to come for dance, still his eyes were on her. Mithra averted her eyes from him, at the same time Emilia holded his hand and moved from there to dance floor. Emilia placed her hands on his chest, while he placed his hands on her waist, they were dancing to the rhythm of the beat. His eyes roamed around the hall to check on her, but she was no there. after some seconds, he heard some giggles near him, the giggles he is very used to, before he look back at, Emilia looked at the side and said; " You guys look good together." And there came a thank you and giggles, yes it was her and Jithin.

Mithra's hands were behind his neck, JIthin's hands were placed on her waist, one hand mainly on the mole, seeing this Abhinav rubbed his nose. He closed his eyes and prayed for a sec.

Abhinav mv : dear god, please make DJ to say to change the partners, so she'll come towards me.

God be like; " Yaenna paatha eppudi theriyuthu"

********

Sorry for the typos 😅

- Ms J