Lust story - 4

Abhinav came back to his home, where Jaykanth was arranging food in the dining hall. Abhinva sat there.

Jaykanth: Abhi, why are you so sad? Nethu date eppudi pochu

Abhi : athellaam pochu paa

Jay : appuram yaendaa ippudi dull aa irukkaen

Abhii : Tara engaa paa.

Jithu came there at the same time and greeted Jaykanth and sat opposite to Abhinav.

Abhi : yaen daa kalayilee uyir vaanguraen, unakku veetila sorru podaatha?

Jithu : Tara drop panniyit varumbothu late aayidich, one hour late flight.

Abhi : flight? Tara? Ava engaa poraaa

Jithu : ohh unakku eppudi theriyum, you ate busy with girls,  so you are not ready to hear her or giving attention to her. So ava yaen kittta sonna that she is going to her native.

Jaykanth thought to escape from their heated conversation.  He moved a step back, at the same time Abhi looked at him, he gave a thiruttumuli,

Abhi : appa, yaenga poraen? Namma yaellarum sernthu thaane ooruku polaan plan pottaen, appudi thaane Saaran pa sonnaen. ippo yaethukku ava thaniyaa ponaen?

Jay mv : ayyoo correct aa kelvi kekkuralae..

Jithu : deyyy, ava onnum chinna pulla illa, she has grown up very well and she know.how to go to her home. Unnaku mattum athu theriyaathu.

Abhi : naan un kittta kekkala jithu. Appa naan unkitta thaan kekkuraen

Jay : athu .. Abhii.. etho Tara'kk mapla paakurana.. antha maathiri etho sollitu thaan ava ponna

Jithu mv : ivangaa varae wanted aa poyii maaturaen. Ippo Ivan yaen kitta thirupuvaale kelvi. (As he said, Abhi looked at him)

Jithu nicely took a sandwich in his hands and moved from there. Jaykanth looked at him.

Jaykanth mv : adapaavi Jithu, thaniya vittitu poraale, ippo yaentha maplaenu ketta yaenna soldrathu

Abhi : yaaru paa maapla?

Jaykanth: athu Abhii maapla innum fix aagala, just they are looking. Avalo thaan Saaran sonna.

Abhi : nammalum polaama oorukku?

Jaykanth : unakku exam irukkula. She has no exams and all, so she left after finishing all her assignments.  Jithu kittaa submit panna sollitu thaan ponaa.

Abhi : appo ungalukku munnadiye therinjirukku, yaen kittaa sollala.

Jaykanth mv : nammale vaa kuduthu maatitaale. Ippo yaenna pandrathu. Haa

Jay : naa sollalanu thaan vanthaen, aana athukullaa antha paradheshi Jithu vanthaala, appuram avan sonna. Athaa abhii. Avalo thaan. Time aayidich you have your breakfast and go to college.  I need to go to my office. Bye daa.

Abhinav sat there looking at the time, he miss her a lot, his day starts with her, having breakfast with her. His mind remembered Jithus words, and was analysing himself like when did he exactly didn't gave her the attention she wanted.

*******
After almost 13 hrs, Mithra came to her hometown Coimbatore.  She took a sharp exhale and calmed herself. There he is her role model, her Dad. She ran towards his dad and hugged him and both cried in the embrace.

Saaran : vaa namma polaam.

Saaran took all her luggage and they moved to the car. While driving Saaran looked at Mithra and caressed her head.