EPISODE - 02

"Wanna be yours

"Wanna be yours........"

.............................................................................................................

UNIVERSITY

We reached the university gate,our driver uncle came and opened the door

We both got down and went inside the college campus while chit chatting and holding hands like always...as if someone will snatch us from each other....* Silly* then a figure caught our eye...that's our bestfriend mingyu ....he is standing and probably waiting for us ..I think....when he saw us he came running like he saw a icecream parlour...and then he hugged us tightly.....

*Whining*

MINGYU :Why are you two always late ....I get bored while waiting for you guys like an idiot* sulking*

SOMI/Y/N : that's you are * hehe** high five*

MINGYU : yahhhh * small pout*

SOMI : aww you're cute* pinching his cheeks*

Mingyu's face become whole red tomato

Y/N : *teasing smile* what happened to your face mingyu..why it's so red...are you having fever while checking is forehead...

Mingyu's face become more red and he

MINGYU : because it's to hot hear.... let's go... u both have to give me free food for 1 week from canteen .. because I waited for you and u guy's came late * avoiding eye contact*

Somi realised what she did...and immediately withdraw her hand from his face ... started blushing...

Y/n noticed that and started teasing her too

Y/N : aww bestie what happened to your face why become a red....*raising an eyebrow* * with smirk* tell na

SOMi : no he is right ..here is so hot let's go ... while saying it she runaway from their towards her classroom.

Mingyu also went from their towards his classroom...

Y/n stand their pouting....

Y/N : they live me here alone...run y/n what if somebody falls for your charm...* Dramatically she flipping her hair* she went to her class were somi is sitting...