EPISODE - 10

"Since you've been around, I smile a lot more than I used to

"Since you've been around, I smile a lot more than I used to. ..."

.............................................................................................................

Somi goes to her class and sits next to y/n

SOMI : yah... bestie why did you leave me alone there*sulking*

Y/N : *nervously hehe* ahh...I remembered that, I had to give a notes to jiwon ...so I went inside and you're talking to your oppa so , I just left.

SOMI : *suspiciously* oh really bestie..?

Y/N : yes...why would I lie to you*fake smile*

SOMI : ok ok...now tell me one thing*curiously*

Y/N : *confuse* what it is...?

SOMI : do you like my oppa..*curiously raising an eyebrow*

Y/N : *wide eyes*huh.... *Nervously laughing* what are you saying..?

SOMI : *whining*yah.... tell naa~ ,you know what I'm asking... *Warning tone* don't you dare to lie to me...

Y/N : *nervously* I don't know, maybe it's to early to say that I like him and I don't know anything about him...and he seems like distance from me and he always talks rudely to me*pouting*

SOMI : *little chuckles* aish...look bestie, I know everyone think and you also think that he is cold hearted person...but it's not like that, he is very nice person and inside he is very warm person..... he just show it like that, that he is a cold person..but he is not.
He just doesn't know how to express and share his true feelings to others...and most importantly he has severe trust issues...he can't trust anyone so easily... that's why he doesn't let anyone get involve in his life, he is afraid of things and don't want to involve in love and marriage.
If you like him and want him in your life...you just have reassure him that , not all people and things are same....you have to show him what is love and his true feelings and happiness... you have to teach him how to express and share is feelings and problems.
All you have to do is this.*softly*