EPISODE - 26

"I wish you to know you have been the last dream of my soul

"I wish you to know you have been the last dream of my soul."

.............................................................................................................
After one month

Now it's been a month since they got married, but there is no changes in their relationship.

In this one month y/n always tried to talk to him but he always gave her short reply or ignores her and he maintaining a distance between them.

That's why y/n stopped trying, she thought that she would try after her final exam's, so now she is busy preparing for the final exam's with somi.

Jungkook made himself so busy with work that he started coming home late and leaving early in the morning.... he's trying his best to stay away from her , but he misses her talks, he wants to be near her, talk with her, share is problem with her but somewhere he's keeping himself away from that feelings.

In this one month Lisa is tried her best to impress jungkook, somewhat jungkook is impressed by her work and ideas but other than that he doesn't like her behaviour or her presence near him.

Jackson's business trip is also over, he is back and again started stalking y/n but because of his work he doesn't have much time to stalk her...that's why he doesn't know about her marriage.

Jungkook's parents and y/n's parents wants to send them on honeymoon but they thought that after y/n's graduation and when they'll reveal their marriage to the world, then they'll send them.

Jungkook and y/n's grandparents have gone on a trip together and they decided that , now they'll live with their families and will sell the fields.

After another month

Y/n and somi's exam's have started....

Almost all their exams have been done, but only one is left..

It's her last exam and y/n is very nervous and she needed some encouragement, so she goes to jungkook who is working in his home office..

It's her last exam and y/n is very nervous and she needed  some encouragement, so she goes to jungkook who is working in his home office