EPISODE - 34

"Never a dull moment

"Never a dull moment..."

.............................................................................................................
Next morning

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep and went to freshen up...

After getting ready, he goes towards their bed where his wife is sleeping with a pout.

He shooks his head and chuckles...

J.K : *mumbling* look at her sleeping like a dead body....but she's looking cute also..

He sits next to her and tells her to get up while caressing her hair...

J.K : doll wake up now, how much do you want to sleep ...?

She whines in her sleep and put her head on his lap like she always do, whoever comes to wake her up..and she snuggle in his stomach..

J.K : common doll, we have an important meeting today..

Y/N : *whines* koo~ I wanna sleep more...

J.K : after finishing your office work, you can sleep as much as you want and have you forgotten that today is your first day as my secretary.

She opens her half eyes and looks at him Pouting.. jungkook chuckles and pinch her cheeks because she's looking so cute..

J.K : common fun size, now get up and get ready and come down.

Whining she sits on the bed and said cutely...

Y/N : can you give me lift to the bathroom..

Saying she pouts and make a grabby hand...he chuckles at her baby behaviour and lift her up in a Koala style and take her to the bathroom and make her sit on the sink side...

J.K : now get ready quickly and come down, we are getting late for office...an important investor is coming today..

She nods her head while showing him her thumbs up...

Shaking his head , he chuckles and left from their...

After getting ready, she looks at herself on the mirror and winks and goes to dining room..