EPISODE - 27

"I know I was wrong; please forgive me, sweet girl; I promise to make it up to you

"I know I was wrong; please forgive me, sweet girl; I promise to make it up to you."

.............................................................................................................

Y/n and somi reached home and they run inside the living room

Y/n and somi reached home and they run inside the living room...where there parents are sitting, seeing them running like that there mom asked them...

J/M : what happened to both of you, why are you running like this..? *Raising an eyebrow*

They goes towards them...

Y/N : mom, we're going for a vacation with mingyu..*smiling*

SOMI : yes mom and dad for 5 days , today we have a flight in the evening for Thailand..

J/D : but you guy's didn't tell us about this...

Y/N : *cutely* sorry dad, but we also didn't knew about this ...today after exam mingyu surprised us and said that our flight is in the evening so pack quickly...so that's why we came running..

SOMI : please dad, let us go this our last vacation has a student...*pouting*

They both made a puppy eyes... which no one can resist...
They both chuckles at them..

J/D : *smiling* ok ok, you both can go ..

They both jumps on their place happily and hugs them..

Both : thank you dad and mom...

J/M : but did you inform jungkook about this sweety...

Listening to his name , y/n make a angry pout but hide it with a fake smile...

Y/N : no mom, he'll be busy in his meeting, so please tell him after he comes...

J/M : what if he gets angry... because you didn't inform him..

*In mind* : he doesn't care about me...then why will he gets angry ...

Y/N : *fake smile* don't worry mom, he'll not...