EPISODE - 24

"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person

"The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. ..."

...........................................................................................................
WEDDING DAY

Today was the day , the day that they were getting married.

Y/n is standing in front of the mirror waiting for her dad to come and take her outside....she is very nervous and her heart is beating way to fast than ever before.

After sometime someone knocked on the door....here comes her dad and mom, they looked at her and smiles lovingly and their eyes filled with tears...y/n also got emotional seeing them

Y/N'S DAD : *smiles* you're looking so beautiful in this wedding dress princess..

Y/N'S MOM : just like a queen...

Y/n smiles and hugs them tightly...and her eye's filled with tears..

(I'll write y/m y/d instead y/n's mom y/n's dad )

Y/M : don't cry baby... your makeup will be ruined..

Y/n pouts and broke the hug..

Y/N : *cutely baby voice* but I'm gonna miss you so much..

They chuckles at her and kiss her forehead.

Both : we're gonna miss you too...

Y/D : may you get all the happiness of the world and I hope your soon to be husband keeps you happy ..

Y/n smiles at her dad and y/m nods her head..

Y/M : let's go now, jungkook and the priest has already arrived and they're standing on the stage and waiting for bride to come.

Y/n nods and holds her dad's arm and walk outside the room

Y/n  nods and holds her dad's arm and walk outside the room

When she entered the aisle,the background music starts ...both side of the stage their family and close friends are sitting....when they hear the music everyone looks towards the entrance were the bride is coming with her dad ... looking at her everyone amused by her beauty, because she looking so beautiful in that golden wedding dress everyone starts whispering and cheering for bride...how she looking beautiful like a princess..