EPISODE - 19

"To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give

"To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give...."

...........................................................................................................

After finishing classes, these three best friend's plans to eat icecream

Y/N : guy's, today we'll go to the ice cream parlour by walking not in the car, the weather is so nice... it'll be fun to walk.*puppy eyes*

They both chuckles at her puppy eyes.

SOMI : how can we say no to this cute girl and top of that this puppy eyes..

Y/n smiles at them and excitedly said...

Y/N : let's go....*started dragging them*

They laughs at her baby behaviour...and went with her .

After walking for a while, they see an ice-cream parlour and went towards it.

MINGYU : princess's, which flavour ice cream you guy's want.

Y/N : *cutely* I want chocolate flavour..

SOMI : I want strawberry flavour..*smiling*

Mingyu smiles at them and nods his head and went towards the counter to order..

After a while he brings their icecream and gave them .

While eating icecream, they're going towards their car....while going y/n saw a cat sitting near the tree across the street...

Y/N : *excitedly* guy's look , what a cute cat there is..*pointing towards the cat*

Saying that she runs towards it and both her besties chuckles and follows her..