EPISODE - 08

"True love is when you can be yourself with someone, and they love you for exactly who you are

"True love is when you can be yourself with someone, and they love you for exactly who you are."

.............................................................................................................

Y/n hugs her back tightly and whispered

Y/N : *whispers* don't tell anyone just pretend with me.

Somi nods and both besties wink at each other... without anyone seeing, after that they break the hug.

Jungkook's mom comes towards y/n and hugs her....*patting her back*

J.K'S MOM : don't cry baby, honey look here.... I'll scold him and he will also apologize to you..ok

Somi chuckles secretly at her besties acting.

Y/n looks up at somi's mom with red nose and tears in eyes and small pout on lips ..

Y/N : and also tell him to drop us to the college and buy me lots of chocolates*little smile with pout*

J.K'S MOM : ok ok I'll tell him...you stop crying honey.

J.K'S DAD : jungkook why did you talk to her like that, she is younger than you.*little strict tone*

J.K'S MOM : why are you standing silent now... common say sorry to her and drop them off to college too and get her chocolate also

J.K :*frowns* mom she is not crying...she acting , how can you believe in this crocodile tear.

Listening to this...y/n starts crying loudly.

And jungkook glare at her... because it's obvious that she is faking it..be because who asks chocolate while crying.

J.K'S MOM : why are you glaring at her...say sorry to her.

J.K : but mom~ why should I apologize...what is my fault.

J.K MOM : she has started crying because of you...now listen quietly to what I'm saying.

J.K'S DAD : now common say sorry to her.. she is going to her home today..and you made her cry.*little cold tone*

Before jungkook can say anything his mom cutted his sentence....

J.K'S MOM : don't say anything, apologize quietly.*strict tone*

J.K : *sigh* sorry *cold tone*

Y/N : *Cutely* sorry declined.....*whining* mom tell him say sorry sweetly..

J.K'S MOM : jungkook.....*warning tone*

J.K : *deep sigh* sorry mom's baby..*fake smiling while greeting teeth*

Y/N : it's ok, you don't have to say sorry*giggles*

J.K : *frowns* then why didn't you say it earlier...that I don't need to apologize to you*greets teeth*