EPISODE - 23

"In your arms, I find peace and safety, a refuge from the chaos of the world

"In your arms, I find peace and safety, a refuge from the chaos of the world."

.............................................................................................................

They reaches the wedding shop

He gets down from the car and stands in front of the shop, waiting for y/n to get down from the car....

She gets down from the car and comes to his side while Pouting...

Y/N : you should have opened the car door for me like a fictional man does for his women...

The way she says indirectly, she is his women makes his heart beat faster.

Y/N : you should start reading books , you should also learn by seeing how well men should treat their women..

He rolles his eyes and said...

J.K : I'm not interested...

Y/n also rolles her eyes at him..

They started walking inside the shop..

Y/N : you should atleast hold my hand like a couples while walking..*whines*

J.K : *straight face* we're not couples..

Y/N : *smiling* we will become a couple very soon.

J.K : *scoffs* whatever..

Saying that he started walking faster and y/n looks around and sulking she runs towards him...holds his hands tightly .

J.K : *whisper yelled* yah... what're you doing.. leave my hand.

Y/N : *pouts* no, I want to walk holding your hands like this.

J.K : *raising an eyebrow* why so..?

Y/N : *whispers* look at all the girls over there , how they're looking at you...gotta tell them you're mine.

His heart skips a beat hearing her...he looks around and see all girls were looking at him with their disgusting lustful eyes..

He rolles his eyes and turns towards y/n ,who is looking at him with pout....he chuckles and put his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him.....y/n stiffs in her place and looks at him with wide eyes.