EPISODE - 05

"All you are is all I'll ever need"

.............................................................................................................

Here she is talking and laughing with his family

Here she is talking and laughing with his family. Jungkook was coming down the stairs..he can hear their laughter...

J.K POV

They're looking so happy with her...as if she brought happiness with her...
She is very lively, cheerful and talks a lot... She is really different..... diffrent means like an alien*chuckles at his own's word* I hope my family keeps smiling like this..*little smile*

( He lost in his thoughts that he forgets that he has stopped there on staircase)

His mom noticed him lost in his thoughts with little smile on his face...

J.K'S MOM : what happened? Why did you stop there while smiling..? *Suspiciously* come let's eat, we're waiting for you only.

He comes to his sense after listening to his mom's words.

J.K : *clearing his throat and making straight face* hmm... nothing

He goes towards dining table and sits on the chair which is in opposite of y/n .

Who is looking at him, like she will kill him....when he looks at her ...she turns her head while rolling her eyes to him.

J.K : *frown* why are you rolling your eyes at me.

Y/N : *rolling her eyes again with a angry pout* because I'm mad at you..

J.K :huh ? *raising an eyebrow* why so ...?

Complains like a baby with a angry pout.

Y/N : *pouting cutely* why didn't you answer me and why did you ignore me, when I was calling you..* doe eyes*

Everyone laugh at her...and jungkook chuckles internally looking at her cute angry pout...

J.K : *smirking* because I didn't feel it was necessary to answer you...*shrugging shoulder*