EPISODE - 40

"We love the things, we love for what they are"

.............................................................................................................
Not caring about his important meeting which he is going attend, but he went behind her....he's one of bodyguard told him that y/n went to home in cab.... without wasting time he drove towards the house...

Y/n reaches home while crying.. without seeing her surroundings she goes straight to their room, and close the door and started crying while sitting on the floor beside bed.

There was no one at home, jungkook's parents had gone to a function and the rest of the maid's were working in the kitchen, so no one saw her coming inside the house....the guards sees her confusingly looking at her state...

the guards sees her confusingly looking at her state

Crying she started mumbling to her herself... remembering the words Lisa said to her...her mind is started overthinking about everything ...

Y/N :*mumbling* why did she insult me so much infront of everyone I'm feeling so embarrassed about that, we both accidentally bumped into eachother and I also said sorry to her...but her words hurted me more, how can she say that I'm not matches with him ...and how can she questioned that why did he marry a girl like me...

Saying she started crying loudly...

Y/N : but she's right I think....I'm very childish, I don't even matches with him...he really have married a mature woman unlike me...and he doesn't even like me.

Her cries become loud...

Until someone knocked on the door but she doesn't open the door she is busy in her cries and she wants to be alone for now...

Jungkook reaches home and quickly goes inside and looks around, seeing no one he goes straight to his room...

When he gets near the door, he hears her crying it's hurts him listening to her cry he knows she's sensitive, if someone say something bad to her she'd cry like this only..

Taking deep breath he softly knock the door but she didn't open the door...
He again knocks hardly still she doesn't open the door...

J.K : *softly* doll, it's your koo, open the door please...talk to me and tell me who hurted my baby I'll punish them.