EPISODE - 14

"It's about to be a very good day

"It's about to be a very good day. A good day indeed."

.........................................................................................................
Next morning

In Jeon mansion....Everyone looks very happy, because today the elders of their house are coming.
Everyone is busy preparing to welcome them.. they're coming here after many years.

They're resident of busan..they likes it there to much, that's why they does not come here much...and also they have a lots of farms there, which they had to take care of....and they used to send strawberries and vegetables from their farm also.

But they used to inquires about their well being over the phone and used to tell about their well being also..
Sometimes Jeon family goes to Busan to meet them...when they're free from their busy life , when elders couldn't come to meet them.

But now they're coming here for jungkook's marriage, which they're longing for a years...now they couldn't wait much longer for his permission...so they demanded that...they want to see their grandson's marriage before they dies.

Jungkook's mom comes downstair and asks maids..

J.K'S MOM : everything is ready right... what I told you to do ?

Maid : *bowing*yes, mrs.jeon everything is ready.

J.K'S MOM : ok..now go and see if all the dishes are ready or not.*smiles*

Maid : ok..mrs.jeon ..*bowing she left from their*

J.K'S MOM : *talking to herself* everything is ready, now what's left... jungkook is up his dad also up...now somi woke up or not...aish when will this girl grow up .? *Shooking head*

She went upstairs to wake her up.

Jungkook's dad got ready and come down..and sits in the living room... while reading newspaper..

Jungkook also got ready and come down

Jungkook also got ready and come down...goes towards living room and sits beside his dad and greets him..

J.K : good morning dad *little smile*