I. Big fat royal wedding

*Present day*

Sayunkta and Armaan sat at the kitchen table, surrounded by wedding planning books and papers, looking slightly overwhelmed.

"I think we need to hire a wedding planner," Sayunkta said, pushing her glasses up her nose as she surveyed the chaos.

Armaan nodded, a playful glint in his eye. "Yeah, unless you want me to start designing the floral arrangements. I hear I have a real talent for stick figures," he joked, holding up a doodle of a flower that looked more like a blob.

Sayunkta laughed, shaking her head. "I think we'll leave the floral arrangements to the professionals," she replied, stifling a giggle.

Armaan grinned. "Good idea. I don't think our guests would appreciate getting poked by my 'artistic' creations," he teased, winking at Sayunkta.

She giggled, "I want my dream royal wedding. After all, I am the princess of Jaipur," she said with a mock regal tone, waving her hand theatrically.

Armaan raised an eyebrow, playing along. "Oh, Your Highness, shall we summon the royal elephants and peacocks for your grand entrance?" he teased, pretending to fan her with a paper napkin.

Sayunkta laughed, "Of course! And don't forget the royal feast with all the Jaipur delicacies served on golden plates," she added, pretending to inspect her fingernails as if they were jewels.

Armaan leaned in, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "And how about we hire a royal comedian to entertain the guests with jokes about the groom?" he suggested, earning a playful slap on the arm from Sayunkta.

"Hey, watch it, mister. No one says shit about my future husband!" Sayunkta replied, pretending to be offended.

Armaan held up his hands in surrender. "I'm just kidding, Your Highness. Anything for my princess," he said, planting a kiss on her cheek.

As Sayunkta and Armaan continued to joke and plan their dream wedding, the tall, dark, and strikingly handsome king of Jaipur, Shivansh Singh Rawat, descended the stairs, his presence commanding the room.

With his perfect jawline, piercing dark eyes, and a smile that could melt hearts, Shivansh was the epitome of a dreamy prince charming. His dark hair fell in soft waves, framing his face perfectly, and his tall, muscular frame exuded an air of confidence and grace.

"What's all this laughter about?" Shivansh asked, his voice smooth and captivating.

Sayunkta looked up, momentarily taken aback by his mesmerizing presence. "Oh, just planning my wedding. It's all so stressful," she replied, a hint of tension in her voice.

Shivansh's smile softened, and he walked over to Sayunkta, placing a comforting arm around on her shoulder. "I understand. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming," he said, his voice gentle.

Sayunkta sighed, leaning into her brother's touch. "I just want everything to be perfect, you know? But there's so much to do, and I don't know where to start," she confessed, feeling the weight of the wedding preparations pressing down on her.

Shivansh squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "It's going to be beautiful, Sayunkta. You don't have to do it all alone." he said, his voice full of warmth and support.

Sayunkta looked into her brother's eyes, she felt a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that with Shivansh by her side, her wedding would be everything she had ever dreamed of and more because for Shivansh his family was everything.

——

As Sayunkta and Armaan discussed their wedding plans, he listened attentively. "Have you considered hiring a wedding planner?" Shivansh suggested. "Planning a wedding can be incredibly stressful."